Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 674 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Just a quick plug for my mates new venture.The shop opened today for business 9am - 5pm,7 days a week.

A very good variety of home made cheeses,imported cheese,and an array of ham,sausage etc etc.

Have a good nosy and see what u think,and i understand the prices are very competitive

BTW

My gf is working there so no pics please lol lol

map.jpg

Kewlo - Ill stop to see.

But... There are a LOT of soi's connecting Nern plubwan and Siam. Which soi is it exactly?

Or is that meant to be the end of nern plubwan where the temple is? Tho I dont remember seeing another 7-11 halfway to Soi Siam there... Better directions are a must :)

Frosty

Kewlo - Ill stop to see.

But... There are a LOT of soi's connecting Nern plubwan and Siam. Which soi is it exactly?

Or is that meant to be the end of nern plubwan where the temple is? Tho I dont remember seeing another 7-11 halfway to Soi Siam there... Better directions are a must :)

Frosty

yes mate left by the temple,i am going there for the first time tomorrow,so will check again.These directions are what Nick gave me

Good one lol lol

THE HOME MADE CHEESE

Pepper Jack

Red Leicester

Lancashire

Blue Stilton

Cheddar

sounds good mate especially with the Stokie oaty cakes :chogdee

sounds good mate especially with the Stokie oaty cakes :chogdee

I think he is going to do these shortly,he is a stokie too.

My gf makes them so a couple cheesy ones for u mate when u arrive

Edited by bratpack
I think he is going to do these shortly,he is a stokie too.

My gf makes them so a couple cheesy ones for u mate when u arrive

Look forward to it john :chogdee

If there is a Big Russian Presence near the shop, they love Black Bread ( Rye ) with salt and garlic rubbed in, Cheese, the Russian favourite cheese is a mild type similar to cheddar, Salami and Ham

The men eat it with beer or Vodka.

:bow :thumbup :chogdee

If you get one, post a photo of the shop. will try to make it out there tomorrow- would love to find a good source of good cheese here. I usually have friends bring blocks of it over for me... but would rather have a nice variety.

Frosty

Agreed, the map only really served to confuse me... and I used to live down Soi SCC.

It was when I noticed the driving range that I realised we were talking much further down than around the railway line rd where I first thought.

7-11's keep springing up around there and the streets sure ain't that square and straight.

How about a link on Google Maps...

Edited by jacko
Look forward to it john :kissing

If there is a Big Russian Presence near the shop, they love Black Bread ( Rye ) with salt and garlic rubbed in, Cheese, the Russian favourite cheese is a mild type similar to cheddar, Salami and Ham

The men eat it with beer or Vodka.

:clap2 :clap2 :chogdee

Dont think there are too many russians there.

See u soon for a few cheesy ones lol

Dont think there are too many russians there.

See u soon for a few cheesy ones lol

I was in the plubwan smelly market (bypass road) on Saturday, there was 2 different groups of ruskies stocking up on veggies, they are coming to the darkside mate with out a doubt.

I was in the plubwan smelly market (bypass road) on Saturday, there was 2 different groups of ruskies stocking up on veggies, they are coming to the darkside mate with out a doubt.

Cant speak russian though.Will have to get nicks wife to have a crash course lol

Cant speak russian though.Will have to get nicks wife to have a crash course lol
I told Eddie and he might well be round soon!

Been up today with a couple of mates and they have the new yorkshire puddins,small and large and they look yummy.The owner has put up a frontage shot on Pattayalive and i fully expect hm to do it on here.From siam country rd,take the right turn to Courtyard and its further up on the right with good car packing on the frontage,say hello to my girlfriend who works there but no short times lol