Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

1 Year Thai ED Visa No more Visa Runs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we do have very good teachers, most people choose to learn only the minimum.

I noticed you edited your post ( again ) Before it read " Although we do have very good teachers, most people don't learn much "

You are a joke, and a very funny one, but I see you are starting to examine your posts now ? A victory of sorts at least.

Good luck sleeping on the beach.

QUOTE (offshoreibc @ Mar 6 2011, 10:13 AM) *

Its for the visa big guy nothing else. Lets not kid ourselves.

Frankly speaking yes. The Thai government allows it so why not.

QUOTE (offshoreibc @ Mar 4 2011, 04:02 AM) *

Its not a visa mill...................

No because we really do offer the lessons and comply with the law strictly.

If you do not want to learn or follow the terms of the visa we cannot force you.

Some people do not learn much because THEY do not apply themselves or are not

interested. Not because we do not teach.

So now whether I use the edit button or not I am an idiot to you Dummypot.

Your life is the only joke. How much do you get paid to proof read forums loser?

Ill bet about 30k a month as a stick up your butt British English teacher. The way

you go around trying to correct peoples English its my best guess. Now thats the joke.

You work like a slave, for a Thai boss and get paid 500 GBP a month. Then you try to

spell check forum posts for no pay and think you are better than everyone else for that.

Now thats a completely pathetic joke of a life.

Sleep on the beach right. Maybe when I get tired of the 10 million

baht commercial building I live in, lose my 500k a year business in the USA

and lose and lose all my Thai gold. Not gonna happen.

Edited by offshoreibc
Yep, you got me. This thread is all yours now, I can't compete.
Hey man, you're slacking, you should have picked up on his usage of 'to' rather than the correct 'too'..... :rolleyes:
Yep, you got me. This thread is all yours now, I can't compete.

It would appear, at least to me, that honeypot has some sort of vendetta against this guy. I see no reason to continuously pick on a guy who is trying to make a few baht and introducing a service that many people may not know about. If you are not interested in the visa possibilities, just don't reply. I do see the education visa as a way to be able to stay and not as a desire to actually learn Thai.

I have no problems with his posts.

Ok thank you honey. Finally you give its the first sign of progress I have seen from you.

I admit I am impressed that you will concede. Ok I am ready for a truce to.

Nothing like a good heated debate to get your blood moving right?

Thanks a lot for your support Gary. You see not everyone thinks like Mr HP its nice to find

common ground with someone. I posted because I think this is a valuable service to members here.

I am not interested in making any ill will but I just couldn't help myself. I do a lot of forum marketing for some other business

I have and I get irritated with flamers. So you got the brunt of my irritation. Well deserved but possibly overzellous on my part.

Frankly speaking yes. The Thai government allows it so why not.

No because we really do offer the lessons and comply with the law strictly.

It's really just semantics, as you've stated the real purpose of school being to provide people with visas. And don't take me wrong as I doubt anyone here that's interested would be looking for much else. Trying to sell freezers to Eskimos and all.

Best of luck to you and not your school. :rolleyes:

Our language courses qualify for the one year visa. Take it how you like

but obviously thats the reason people buy our language courses.

Its six of one and half dozen of the other so you decide why you want

to study : for the language or the visa you get both anyhow.

Our language courses qualify for the one year visa. Take it how you like

but obviously thats the reason people buy our language courses.

I'm taking it exactly how you said it.

Its a language school for the purpose of getting a visa for god sakes people get off your high horses.

By general definition, that's a visa mill............. It's a fairly simple concept to grasp :gulp

Whose definition, yours or the Thai governments?

Our courses meet their guidelines not yours. Plenty of people

are passing the Thai test with immigration just fine and renewing.

If someone does not study and fails the test it is their fault not ours.

Everything we do is legal according to Thai law and above board.

Do you think you are a moral authority for our students?

Do you make the rules and certify schools?

Do you think we have the resources to chase down every student who enrolls

if they do not show up? Of course not.

Then as long as you are not giving it a negative connotation fine.

A mill is simply a type of factory which produces something.

We produce a language course that qualifies for the Visa. Go ahead

and try to act like you could do it better. If you cannot do what we do

and do it better then keep quiet.

Edited by offshoreibc
Hey man, you're slacking, you should have picked up on his usage of 'to' rather than the correct 'too'..... :allright

I was being facetious and I'm bored with him now anyway. All my snowballs have been rolled and now he's throwing them in all directions, he's a loony, but a funny loony. :chogdee

I was being facetious and I'm bored with him now anyway. All my snowballs have been rolled and now he's throwing them in all directions, he's a loony, but a funny loony. :chogdee

So, you're not going to apply then? :allright

No I think you are probably the clueless one. I have been in sales all my life and

make plenty of money at it. I do so well I can decide who I will deal with

and who I will not. Nice to have the choice isn't it? I am not like most people

you have ever met that's true and I am proud of it.

Its also my personality I do not care WTF anyone thinks, and there are plenty of people

who respect that and admire me for having balls. I do not need any business from

small minded stuck up people. Representing a school lmfao what a joke - I am just referral agent.

Although we do have very good teachers, most people choose to learn only the minimum.

Its for the visa big guy nothing else. Lets not kid ourselves. What do you expect Oxford?

I just sell the visa that's it the staff takes care of paperwork, teaching etc not me.

BTW - I wouldn't sell you one or help you if immigration was banging at

your door. So please enjoy your visa runs and or kissing up to a Thai wife to stay here instead.

Hope she catches you short timing and cancels it.

Sorry to say, you are as bad at stereo typing, as you are at selling. You really should look into a backup career.

Well, offshoreibc, if this is your sales technique, and it works for you, I'm surprised.

You got your couple of days of free advertising, though I think it's pretty much irrelevant what you are selling.

You'd have trouble selling water in the desert, from what I can see.

I'll give you a chance to make a final pitch to see if you can dig yourself out of the hole you've put yourself into, then I am closing the thread.

I am not in any hole I can see anyone who wants what we offer can contact us or not.

I do not need a sales technique its expats that need the visa. Telling the world what you think

is my best technique and I am sticking to it. I do think its a good idea to close it.