Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

In your early twenties

Did you have a steady girlfriend at home, or maybe you was out chasing arse every chance you got? Fair enough, or maybe you was a sad, pathetic loser spending all your spare time in a third world shit-hole paying for pussy?

Did you have a steady girlfriend at home, or maybe you was out chasing arse every chance you got? Fair enough, or maybe you was a sad, pathetic loser spending all your spare time in a third world shit-hole paying for pussy?
Well in the first couple of years I was busy getting qualifications.

I certainly could not consider, nor afford, a trip half way around the world back then.

I was never without Girlfriends in my 20s, and chased pussy every week end at parties and clubs, it is only as I got older and couldn't be arsed with commitment that I began to buy it.

Why am I posting this shit in the techy section?

Because you are a cunt :allright

Well in the first couple of years I was busy getting qualifications.

I certainly could not consider, nor afford, a trip half way around the world back then.

;) :D In what ????? were you still doing your O levels ????

;) :allright In what ?????

A redbrick.

were you a hod carrier ?? ;)
No....wrong again, just ask, I will tell you what it is!
No....wrong again, just ask, I will tell you what it is!

Yes I am familiar with the term which is for one of the 6 "civic" Universities in England established in the early 1900s, that is not what I was querying ;)

we were just establishing that Jacko is a House Brick ;)

And that Mr Pastry doesn't know what redbrick means.....

You will have to excuse him, it is 02.30am in the UK and he has nowhere else to be other than chasing me around.

And that Mr Pastry doesn't know what redbrick means.....

You will have to excuse him, it is 02.30am in the UK and he has nowhere else to be other than chasing me around.

I answered that in Post 8, do try and keep up. "Redbricks" were a common name for the 6 civic Universities in England build at the turn of the 20th century, Any idiot know that. I take it you were employed to build one of them ? ;)

Ahhhh now a little more of the story comes to light. What has young Esco done to piss you off then? ;)

Who is Desmond Jones? I`m new around here.

I don't think he ever posted on PL? He used to post on Bangkok Tonight Forum as ThinWhiteDuke, or as I called him, FatBrownPuke.

He is a fucking loser from California, that lives like a homeless cunt for 51 weeks a year, so he can dip his stick in a woman for one week a year. You are not missing anything not knowing him. I would say he is on the same level as LocalYokul in being a fucking waste of oxygen.

Well I must say it`s been rather spiffing chatting to you like this Stinky, but it`s 3:17 AM here now and I am off to my kip. Need my beauty sleep.

Jimmy you are supposed to be a ferocious Thai Forum moddy, look what mulphy has done to you!

I was married at 20 and looking after my wife and son,and was an amazing experience.Holidays with family and working very hard to support them.Would not have paid 1 penny to fuck a bird,wasnt an angel and could have a few little escapades,as i was a sales manager and travelled about in the uk.I do find it a bit sad that 20+ yo would consider paying for sex rather than going to Spain etc and having to do at least a 1 minute chat up line,stinks of laziness to me but its their money and will be good for Pattaya,as long as they dont keep telling lies to hookers,makes them hate foreigners

I answered that in Post 8, do try and keep up. "Redbricks" were a common name for the 6 civic Universities in England build at the turn of the 20th century, Any idiot know that. I take it you were employed to build one of them ? :whistling:
Yes, you googled it, took you 20 minutes, some thread fucking irrelevance regarding a hod carrier was posted to give you a chance to look it up, when I had already posted I was achieving qualifications.

Half of all men over the age of 40 suffer from erection disfunction periodically.

Is it any wonder why going to sex tourist destinations in your 20's when you can make the most of your randiness makes perfect sense?