Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Are American forces personnel really this stupid

Are American forces personnel really this stupid,please let it not be true otherwise the world is fucked if they continue as a super power

http://www.eyejabber.com/2010/05/woman-claims-she-got-pregnant-from-3d-film/

Very much doubt it. Same can't be said to those posting jokes as facts without knowing the difference. :whistling:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/brazilian-satirical-paper-tricks-american-news-outlets-into-believing-3d-pregnancy-story/

• Upvote 3

Are American forces personnel really this stupid,please let it not be true otherwise the world is fucked if they continue as a super

You're not the only one who got taken in by this satirical joke.

From rightsaid's link:

The funniest part of the whole incident is the tone that most of these news articles took in reporting the story. Nearly every one insulted the “husband” for being stupid enough to believe such a ridiculous tale. Now what is it they say about the pot calling the kettle black?

Please people get a sense of humor.If I had thought this was a real story I would not have put it in the funnies section.

Yeah, sure.

Please people get a sense of humor.If I had thought this was a real story I would not have put it in the funnies section.

That is funny...