Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 343 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Kessaya Motorbike Rentals in Pattaya

On the trip I had to Thailand in April/May I once again rented a small motorbike from Mark (Yamaha Nuovo LC).

The bikes Mark is renting out is not new - but they are really well maintained and I have not had seen any "wrecks" with his "Ferrari sticker" around town.

For me - and many visitors like me - it is a great thing that Mark will deliver the bike to and pick it up from anywhere in the Pattaya/Jomtien area.

In the past I have gone out on foot and with bahtbusses to a good place to hire a bike and - on departure day getting back to the hotel on departure day is a hassle I would pay a little to avoid. The good thing is that I do not have to -

the standard price at Kessaya Motorbike Rentals for a small bike for a month is 2000 baht with a 1000 baht deposit.

On this trip it seemed someone had tried breaking off the two rear indicator lights and one was almost only hanging by the wire. Mark showed his commitment to good service since he fixed it on the spot and paid for it himself (even though I told him I was expecting having to pay for it). The price tag for the repair was slightly above 1000 baht so it was a positive surprise to get the 1000 baht deposit back when Mark collected the bike.

www.kessayamotorbikerentals.com

Edited by Odense
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick post to second this. The only problems I had were punctures - which I consider to be down to me to fix. On the second one in the same (rear) wheel, Mark came round the next day while I was on the golf corse, took the bike away to be checked over, and brought it back with a new tyre on it.

A seamless service, I'll happily use them again.