Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premiership 2011-12

Winners?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:wtf

When did that happen then? When have Newcastle ever been third in Europe?

Hi,

The answer to this one will be interesting. :clueless

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats all the hype about?.   If you want to see real football teams play then check out great teams like Bayern Munich or Barcelona

Blackburn can. I thought it was hilarious, coming a few minutes after Sir Alex said he just wants to hang around another three years.   .

Hi,   I think the whole culture of football in England changed with the dawn of the Premiership/Sky era. Money and agents became the dominant forces. Other teams can win sometimes but how many times

Posted Images

Hi,

The answer to this one will be interesting. :clueless

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. :D

"past results" put them 3rd in europe (if a europe league was to exist)at this date,just behind citeh & barca.What past results would you be refering to?

Read the cuntin' post again you thick manc bald twunt :banghead

:kissing

I have quoted the post again for you and I ask you once more, when have Newcastle ever been third in Europe, whether a Europe league was to exist or not? I'm also not a manc, I'm from Southampton. Interesting that you call me thick too, if I was to be as clever as you would I also have your level of proficiency with the English language? :allright

Hi,

I have to try make a journey to the Sports Direct Arena at some stage.

Sold down the river. Newcastle United, HUGE club that they are. :grin

Guest martinkelly

I have quoted the post again for you and I ask you once more, when have Newcastle ever been third in Europe, whether a Europe league was to exist or not? I'm also not a manc, I'm from Southampton. Interesting that you call me thick too, if I was to be as clever as you would I also have your level of proficiency with the English language? :allright

Epic fail! Unlucky lad ,you can't say one thing on thursday and expect the fella you told it to ,to forget it by saturday.Fucck proficiency & anyother pro's, fuck them all.

I told you "IF", you can't grasp it ,you want to be pedantic(or in other words a fussy little bald manc prick).

Haha..

I read it in the Star(s :dhorse

Epic fail! Unlucky lad ,you can't say one thing on thursday and expect the fella you told it to ,to forget it by saturday.Fucck proficiency & anyother pro's, fuck them all.

I told you "IF", you can't grasp it ,you want to be pedantic(or in other words a fussy little bald manc prick).

Haha..

I read it in the Star(s :dhorse

So they have never been third in Europe? I didn't think they had. :thumbup

Good weekend for the Spurs :thumbup

Hi,

Also a good weekend for Arsenal and Man Utd who gain difficult away wins. Man City had a good win against Newcastle but it was a game that could have gone either way IMO. AVB is under pressure at Chelsea after Liverpool get a great away win. I think AVB needs time to sort out Chelsea and get more of his own players in. Plenty of goals in the Premiership this year. Alan Hansen must be spinning in his grave. :D

If everything was as black & white as you portray...!? :dhorse

Show us ye stats boy!!! :dbh

Hold on. Somethings not quite right here. :huh: You made a post where you stated that "past results" would have placed Newcastle third in Europe. I asked you to provide evidence to substantiate said statement. Instead of doing so you become abusive and now you're trying to turn it round by asking me to provide stats.

You're a funny guy.

Hi,

Newcastle United confirm good impression against Man City by taking a point at Man Utd. Liverpool and Man City share the points in enjoyable game to watch. Chelsea bounce back from setbacks and defeat a poor looking Wolves. Wigan have a great away win. They are great at surviving and may do it again. Gary Speed dies suddenly. Was a good player and a promising manager. RIP.

If Spurs stay injury free they could go close, its rather funny as they have Adebayor from City he wont be able to play against them.. lol

All the Man U fans have run off... buying their Blue City shirts I guess

• Upvote 1

If Spurs stay injury free they could go close, its rather funny as they have Adebayor from City he wont be able to play against them.. lol

All the Man U fans have run off... buying their Blue City shirts I guess

Yeah I'm sure that's what happened. :allright

Probably a lot of them, LOL.

I've certainly noticed a lot more Spurs shirts around London now that they are in the top four. :thumbup

I've certainly noticed a lot more Spurs shirts around London now that they are in the top four. :thumbup

Hi,

I think people nowadays have less genuine interest in being supporters. Lets follow whoever is doing well this week. :lsmile

Hi,

I think people nowadays have less genuine interest in being supporters. Lets follow whoever is doing well this week. :lsmile

I'm not sure I agree with that but the more money dictates what happens in football I am beginning to lose my passion for it. Maybe one day I'll do the right thing and become a Saints fan.

Moneychester City will win it, this year and for the rest of this century. :llaugh

They will win it this year but I don't rate their chances of long term success, you only have to look at chelski to see that money doesn't guarantee it. Besides, it looks like FIFA are going to step in and regulate things by limiting what you can spend in a season or only allowing lots of large transfers if your club is running at a profit.

I'm not sure I agree with that but the more money dictates what happens in football I am beginning to lose my passion for it.

I haven't been to a Spurs game for years. I refuse to pay the silly money.