Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

[color=Red][/color]DISCO AND PARLOR???

The best night club is in fact only a few feet away from the FLB bar, on the opposite side of the road, and it's called  "Tony's".  It's really great, playing great music.  It's free to get in, but the drinks are pricey!  

If you've already got a girl take her to Xcyte . They put on an excellent cabaret show & the girls love it . There are a few single girls there but not many . The best disco to pick up girls is Tonys but it does get very busy so get there early if you want a decent table . If you want a good night out BF a beer bar girl , ask her if a couple of her mates want to come , pay their BF and take them to Xcyte for a night of fun . Read my trip report for some pics .

Derek ( TURBO )

Yes, you are correct, I am female!!!!!

I have spent many happy nights in the FLB bar, with my partner, Colin.  

Hope all you blokes don't mind me being included in this forum!

Not at all Paula.It will be nice to have a different perspective for a change.An asbestos suit my be required though!Just curious-why did Colin make you spend the night with him in FLB-I don't blame you one iota for not going back to the room with him.

John

Some time ago another female posted on the board asking if it was ok for females to come to Patty safety wise. Was assured by members that all was ok .

Never heard from her again.

Those of you who have downloaded the FLB movie 'intwoman' will see myself at that party (I'm the fat bastard singing My Delilah - Tom Jones eat yer heart out) and Paula my other half is in front of the stage having a good boogie with an FLB hostie.

I'm back in late November to say Hi to Ben & Peter and other good friends, but Paula is at Uni studying IT and computing.

So she is fulled briefed about Pattaya and knows the score!

Regards

C

Hi Colin and Paula, It was great meeting you at FLB and fun at the party.  I have just sent the photos I promised you.  Sorry so late but waited to get home to fast internet connection before doing things with photos.  Dial up took forever in Pattaya and had other things I preferred to do with my time.  Paula nice to have you on the board and looking forward to a different point of view on many subjects.  Also good luck with school and when you get a holiday I hope to meet you and Colin again in Pattaya.  

dad

Hi there Dad

Thanks for that - Im just setting up broadband so my PC is u/s at the moment, using the laptop here, so as soon as Im up and running I'll download em.

Maybe see you in November?

Don't behave

C

Andy ,

Whever I get a spare hour I'll be posting the next installment so keep your eyes peeled . Only another few episodes to go as I'm nearing the end of my trip .

Derek

Thanks for making me feel welcome!  Colin say's that I call a spade a fucking shovel!!!  I'm used to the banter from you guys, as my course mates @college are mostly guys!!  

I've even had a "blow job" (the shooter variety, you won't catch me swallowing!!)  behind the bar @FLB, and what an experiance!!!   :P

Hi Paula and welcome.

How does it work with Cap and you?

He BFs and you al leave together?

If you wanted to tell us - just curious.

No Colin doesn't bar fine anyone.  He doesn't do that (Or rather he says he doesn't, ha ha).  He's been to Thailand about ten times now, and he's a good boy.

We just have a great time, having a laugh with Ben, Peter, Wee and the girls.  It might be in his dreams to watch me and a girl together, or to join in, but I doubt if he could keep up!!!