Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Mini Siam Pattaya a Delightful Outing of History

Recently I had to pleasure to visit a placed called Mini Siam located on Sukhumvit Road in Bang Lamung North Pattaya near the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. This amazing little known theme park (Except by people on tours) is a great place to take an hour or so and check out some really cool exhibits from all over the World. It cost 300 Baht ($10 USD) for admission or 100 Baht for a Thai national, more known as the typical Thai pricing structure.

The whole place is laid out with all International exhibits in the front side of the park while all the historical icons in Thailand's history is located in the back. Both sections are well worth looking through giving you a miniature view of all historical monuments from around the Globe and Thailand itself. Each exhibit has its own sign affording you some great educational information.

Here are some photos that are worth a few thousand words. Enjoy!

mini-siam-pattaya1.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya2.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya3.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya4.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya5.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya6.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya7.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya8.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya9.jpg

mini-siam-pattaya10.jpg

Hey TequilaReef - Thanks for sharing - This looks great for treating a lady who is giving you an awesome longtime GFE as well as enjoying the experience yourself.

I got a tour of the place when it was under construction in the late 80s. Obviously some really good workmanship but there were also some disasters - I particularly remember a truly awful model of Don Mueang (presumably consigned to history by now).

Hey TequilaReef - Thanks for sharing - This looks great for treating a lady who is giving you an awesome longtime GFE as well as enjoying the experience yourself.

It's perfect for that as a matter of fact. Decent prices at the snack bar as well.

I got a tour of the place when it was under construction in the late 80s. Obviously some really good workmanship but there were also some disasters - I particularly remember a truly awful model of Don Mueang (presumably consigned to history by now).

Classic shot talk about pulling one out of the bag!

• 1 month later...

I was there with my filipina last week and it was very quiet. its a good day out and if you show your thai licence then they will let you in for the thai price. funny thing is that the GF has been getting thai price everywhere as they dont realise she is not a local. I have to tell her not to say anything tho !!!

The Don Mueng exhibit is still there tho its looking a bit tired. The international models seem to have been kept in good condition. Like TR says its a good couple of hours spent. They even have umbrellas to keep the sun off !!