Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm pretty sure it is GF,but it's in Soi 5....an area populated by African and Arab visitors,and these guys are not the most friendly of people....in fact,they are perhaps the most surly and miserable tourist group in the whole city.The hotel seems to attract mainly middle eastern visitors,something you might want to consider as I've found them to be the rudest and most belligerent specimens ever encountered on the streets of Bangkok. And that's saying something,when you consider how arrogant the Israelis are when they hit town,treating everyone like shit.....

(Probably offended a few with those comments,but that's the way it is).

Unless you have no other choice, DO NOT stay at the Amari Boulevard. I concur completely with the posts above. There are much better hotels in the Sukhumvit area for roughly the same price that are guest-friendly. You can get the Dynasty Grande cheaper and the Adelphi Grande for about the same price. Citadines (several locations in the Suk area) is also cheaper. Usually you'll find a special offer for a hotel in the President chain that equals the Amari Boulevard rate. These are just a few examples- there are a dozen other better options to AB as well.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

thanks for info guys.

I usually stay at the Nana or Dynasty by NEP ,so you can see quality is not a priority!

Had a friend stay at Amari once ( non monger) and the room looked nice. I can get it for 2000 bt in oct ,so wondered if worth a try.

Looks like back to Nana then - I like the convenience.