Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

2 bed 50m condo for 1.9 mil. Is that right?

Saw the advert on my phone, but can't get it to show photos just now on my computer. Here's what it says. I won't post the link to another forum. It's center condo.

Reduced price for the low season a 50 sq,m apartment that contains a master bedroom with air-con,smaller 2nd.bedroom with air-con, lounge/kitchen diner and newly renovated bathroom.Suitable for rental.Close to Walking Street.Low maintenance.Condo has Gym,swimming pool, new management and security.

I wouldn't have though 50m was big enough for two bedrooms, but us Brits don't work in sq metre sizes, so I'm unsure.

Hi,

I own a apartment and live in Center Condo. :smile:

Last selling prices I know about are in the range 1.6 - 2.4 million for these 50 sqm apartments. But as for any place it depends a lot of it's location in the condo and from what is inside... A high floor with see view is logically far more expensive than a low floor with view on the car park or view on the wall of the adjacent building. :(

About bedrooms: only Thai people could make 2 bedrooms in a small 50 sqm apart ;) . Most have 1 bedroom + bathroom + main room + kitchen corner. Most renovated ones are made like a studio (no bedroom)

The location of Center Condo is very good for Pattaya. Easy access to everything.

The condo itself is rather old and suffer for many years of bad/no managment. We had elections and a new management begin of 2011. Really many farangs owners inside because of the old quota system: 95% farang, not 49%. Lot of work done already but still a lot to do. Good hope it will be good then.

Not perfect but a place I like :smile:

You are right in a way, my room is around 30 sq metres and its a studio so they must be small bedrooms. Centre condo is very well located right opposite the pattaya tai market, almost on the corner of second road, but the public areas area a bit run down. dont buy on the beach view side as its next to the huge temple, very noisy. bound to be a few bM who live there and can give more info

... dont buy on the beach view side as its next to the huge temple, very noisy.

I did buy on the sea side :smile:

Yes a few religious ceremonies, some fairs/festivals in the wat area and boxing show at the school not far can be noisy, but how often?

When there is noise I just close windows (I have good ones) and it's ok. Most of the day all are wide open. (rarely use air-con).

I don't see the point of buying near the sea if you do not benefit of the view?

center-condo.jpg