Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

LK Pattaya properties

Guest Lao Lover

Can anyone tell me if any of the LK Pattaya properties have showers in the bathroom? None of the website photos show a shower, only bathtubs. The wife and I need an upscale hotel, such as the LK properties, that doesn't have a problem with us bring a girl or girls back to the room...but we need a shower, not a tub. Wife gets grossed out by the idea of taking a bath in a hotel bathtub.

Thanks

Lao Lover

once upon a time AKA jbmiller73

The LK Royal 80 sqm rooms have a jacuzzi and a very nice and large shower. I seem to recall a seat bench in the shower also. Use your imagination.

Am at LK Renaissance now. There's no "separate shower", but the jacuzzi style tub has a wand which can be pulled out and mounted in one of those vertical trolley things that lets you point it where you want. But yes, you stand in the tub to take a shower, and there's no shower curtain or divider.

Am at LK Renaissance now. There's no "separate shower", but the jacuzzi style tub has a wand which can be pulled out and mounted in one of those vertical trolley things that lets you point it where you want. But yes, you stand in the tub to take a shower, and there's no shower curtain or divider.

As stated above, if you get the deluxe room at the LK Renaissance, it has a walk-in shower separate from the jacuzzi tub. The deluxe room is a little more costly, but I have to have a shower.

So you must be in the Studio room? Deluxe rooms have seperate showers

So you must be in the Studio room? Deluxe rooms have seperate showers

Yes. Shower configuration not a big deal for me - not like I can't take them. WOULD be nice to have a microwave.

• 2 weeks later...