Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Areca Lodge and Sabai Lodge Guest Policy?

Have stayed at the Areca three times and they do check ids. However after a few days if you just walk straight through with the girl they no longer bother you. As such it can be up to you based on whether you know the girl or not.

I stayed there in January with my then TG & they never asked for her ID but I checked in with her . One night I saw a guy with 2 ladyboys having an argument with the receptionist because they wouldn't allow him up with 2 'girls' . So orgies are not allowed !

Derek

[smiley=sperm.gif] i had as many as 4 tg in my room at sabi lodge and no problems. there is no guest charge  either. that was in may. id check is up to you there.  [smiley=shame.gif] not sure about sabi inn have not stayed there yet. 72 days and counting to los. [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] hope this helps, cheers.

Aj is right about no guest charge at the Sabai Lodge.  I stayed there on five trips.  A friend had two ladies on several occasions with no problems.

I talked to the manager and she told me there are no problems unless there is too much noise.  Very enlightened, I think.

A good hotel that I sincerely recommend.     Roy

Sabai Lodge worked pretty well for me. I was there end of May and nevr had a single problem taking a TG to the room. On the first day there was no ID check for the girl but from the second day onwards IDs were checked.

Didnt take 2 tgs at a time so I wouldnt know about their policy on that but I did see a few guys walking in and out with two ladies.

The rooms are large / clean and the AC works well. The rate I paid in May was 750 per day ( breakfast NOT included )

Cheers

Ian

Have stayed at the Areca on my last 3 visits (Nov 02 Feb and June 03), and the guest policy is pretty relaxed, especially when they get to know you.

On one occasion I asked if they wanted to check my girl's ID.....their reply "up to you" !

And, if you can be bothered, breakfast is included for your new friend !

Stayed at Sabai lodge for 9 nights in June. Guest i.d was only checked once and i was bringing different girls back every night. good friendly hotel but maybe not ideal if you like to pick up freelancers due to the lack of checks.

Neil