Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The price of booze goes up tomorrow (4 Sep) ...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Successful people don't visits the bars like What's up...let them save for the losers...

I just checked in my fridge and my bottles of beer are just where I left them and none of them have gone up. They may go down later.

So its not only the girls that know you as a cheapo , but shopkeepers will be spreading the word as well.........

Posted Images

I get that ... looks like a white box to me. The pic I posted was of a yellow box. BigC has them listed as two different products. :clueless

Change your eyeglasses....it was a yellow box ....

5 bahts up in Happy gogos (old price below) :

bars_baccara_prices.jpg

Honest, they didn't try to take advantage of the situation. Only the government is to blame for the rising prices. But now I'm wondering what will be the consequences in an expensive place such as What's Up...

But now I'm wondering what will be the consequences in an expensive place such as What's Up...

Successful people don't visits the bars like What's up...let them save for the losers...

• Downvote 4
  • 2 months later...

I don't know whether the 'stock' has run out, or whether there have been a couple of prices rises, but my recent run to the beer distributor seemed to show a step from last month......

Case of 24x330cc SML is 930 baht.

Leo 12x660cc 570 baht.

The Leo seem to have been particularly aggressive, sure it was 450 baht/case a few months back!

My favourite wine has gone from 549 bt to 665 bt a bottle everywhere except Tesco…… 599. In England I can still get it on special in at least one of the 5 main supermarkets for a fiver!!……250 baht.

I'd still rather drink it here though.

A 750 ml (26 ounce) bottle of cheap local whisky is ~ 800 baht (27$) at home.

750ml of cheap Polish vodka in my local supermarket in France is seven euro and fifty cents. That roughly exchanges to 330 baht.

How much would something similar set me back in Big C these days?

750ml of cheap Polish vodka in my local supermarket in France is seven euro and fifty cents. That roughly exchanges to 330 baht.

It's about 400b for that size , every one is selling the stuff now very cheap to cater for the russkies....!

Gilbey's (imported?) Gin and Vodka is less than 400 Baht for 70cl in Tops.

That's why most falangs you meet want to be bar owners........ :beer :banghead

I was thinkin' more-so that an increase in wholesale booze prices doesn't mean a similar increase in bar prices is warranted.

I think the bars are as pleased as punch when I order a Sang Som w coke or vodka/lipo over a Chang.

Edited by steamer