Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Getting from LK Metro to the south

I threw that post into the mix before this thread was thankfully pulled out of the "LK Metro achieves critical mass" thread. Just a reminder that sometimes we take ourselves (and others) waaay too seriously.

This has since become an informative thread. But, since TIT, I just hop off the baht bus at Second Road if it doesn't go the direction I want.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a former Baht bus driver I want to clear up a misunderstanding arising from somebody's threadfuck. Unless we've heard that Paps is in town, we've always turned right onto 2nd Road when coming down

They go both ways of course. IMHO the driver flips a coin in his head as he approaches the lights and makes his mind up based on: - where he fancies going - where he thinks the most business will b

Most of them now go straight. Fact.

My today experience, just to pour some more oil on the fire ;)

I just arrived home (Center Condo) 30 minutes ago

I took a baht bus at the Central Road entrance of Soi Buakhao

Rather that stopping opposite my condo I stay 100m more and stopped opposite Wat Chaimonkon,

then I look at my bahtbus going... He turned on the right to 2nd Road.

So for today: 100% of bahtbus I took on Soi Buakhao turned on the right in 2nd Road. :whistling:

Yes of course. But not at the same time unless quantum physics is brought into the equation.

/quote]

. I'm confused now.  Can one bus turn both ways?

posted from my Samsung using Tapatalk 2.