Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hello, I have a problem when trying to sign in on my laptop.

When I go on the homepage or 'open to everyone forum' & click 'sign in', nothing happens at all.

If I click on a 'members only' topic it then redirects me to 'Sorry you don't have permission for that'.

I can then click on the 'Click here to log in' and then get the username & password boxes. I fill it in then click 'sign in' and another box pops up saying 'No sign in name entered'.

I'm thinking this is a laptop problem because I have no problem signing in from my phone.

any ideas please ??

I am a technical retard so any replies or answers in easyspeak would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Neil.

A bit of background on the laptop.

Operating System (Windows Vista/7 or 8) or is it a Mac?

Internet Browser and version (Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer).

Did you perform any updates or load new programs just before this started?

Any problems logging into other things from the laptop.

Edited by jacko

Jacko, thanks for reply,

Windows 7

Internet Explorer.

Updates maybe once a week, mostly automatically.

No problem with other forums, Expats, Trucking etc. one thing that has been happening since about the same time is on the other forums everytime I click on a thread I am getting pop-ups.

Edited by neilg14

Sounds like you have the IE 11 browser problem with your laptop. I have same issue on my PC. Signing in from Google Chrome, no issues, but IE is my default browser, and when it updated from Version 10 to 11, it all went to crap! I find if I go to sign in page, then hit refresh button, I can sign in ok. But I can't watch any embedded video, and even posting can be an issue, sometimes having to click the more reply options button for the post to actually post. Also issues with trying to edit, and non access to emoticons. One day Microsoft will fix the errors or compatability issues, one day! As for your phone, may be due to the fact phones tend to use Safari browser, not IE.

Edited by goldeni

A little concerned regarding the 'pop-ups' you get on other sites.

Give us a little more detail on them...what do they say?

(Thinking of some infection here)

The other concern is as per BM goldeni says, it is the new Internet Explorer 11 which seems to have given a lot of people problems.

IE 11 was released in early November for Windows 7, when did your problems start? IE when was the last time you had NO problem logging on via the laptop and when did you first have a problem.

What virus protection are you using?

Do you think you could handle installing another web browser like Chrome or Firefox. (It is always useful to have an alternative to try and help determine where the problem really is).

Thanks again for replying,

It started doing this about late Nov, early Dec.

I keep getting the 2 same pop-ups, one is a Wizard game & the other one is something about Binary systems.

I've got AVG anti virus.

I'll try going onto homepage & refreshing, see what happens.

Step One ...read this.....sorry but it is hard to keep simple.

Does this look like one of your problems?

As to Binary Systems...are you sure it is not trying to execute a binary file?

Note what it says exactly next time.... but do not hit 'RUN'

You can also block pop-ups in Internet explorer........

From Tools...(ALT-X...or click small cogwheel top right of screen).

Internet Options

Click 'Privacy' Tab

Select (put tick in box) 'Turn On Pop-Up Blocker'

I recommend selecting 'Show Notification when a pop-up is blocked' too

(That is inside the 'Settings' next to where you would put the tick)

Procedure also described here

Beware, now you may be preventing some pop-ups that you need!

Edited by jacko

Thanks Jacko & goldeni,

took laptop round to my mates & he followed those links, not sure what he done but it's all good now, all works fine and no pop-ups on any of the forums I use.

Thanks again.

The only further comment is you may need to 'allow' pop ups for one or two sites.

For me, this site it is not necessary in Firefox, and yet I still see the PM pop-ups.

The only ones I enabled were my mail program and an Internet Banking site.

That is why I suggested leaving on 'Show Notifications' for a while to learn where you need to do this.

Cheers.

Edited by jacko