Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Well my issue is only dealing with this forum, and on Vista and Win 7.

BUT.. just tried on my Win10 pad, which only has Firefox (and Edge which I don't use) and still having problems. Seems like some return communication never gets to me and I only see 'waiting for Pattaya Talk' or 'transferring data from ...etc' and hanging there.

But thanks for input.... BTW, Firefox Quantum seems to be OK with my Win10 pad.

I can go days and sometimes weeks without seeing that message. For you to be seeing it continually and regularly, indicates something related to your network or setup. If you have a portable device that experiences the problem, try going to somewhere out of your immediate area (maybe your local network area) and hooking into some business's WiFi or use your mobile data if you have it. Try to duplicate the problem somewhere away from your (possibly accursed home). :P

I can go days and sometimes weeks without seeing that message. For you to be seeing it continually and regularly, indicates something related to your network or setup. If you have a portable device that experiences the problem, try going to somewhere out of your immediate area (maybe your local network area) and hooking into some business's WiFi or use your mobile data if you have it. Try to duplicate the problem somewhere away from your (possibly accursed home). :P

I don't see the 'Loss of Service' message, just hang-up. I may see it if I hit Stop/Reload.

I also never use my phone to access Pattaya Talk.

But I could switch off my Wi-Fi network/router and try using my computer and Hot-Spot through my phone. hence using the phone network.

So good suggestion, which I bet will work fine.

I have posted that I don't have a problem when I use a VPN to outside Thailand.

Also confused that the issue only manifests itself on Pattaya Talk, but not Thai Visa. You also are on the True network I believe so not specific to them, So my router or something between me and town only on a particular site, True Service would love that problem!

Edited by jacko

So good suggestion, which I bet will work fine.

And it did.....

• 2 weeks later...

I've had that message on other sites as well, so I don't think it's just Pattayatalk.

The message is not very helpful, is it?

Getting the message numerous times accessing USA Embassy site.

2017-12-01 (2).png

The URL isn't a govt site. Was that a redirect from an Embassy page?

It's a site that is used for visa processing by the Bangkok embassy. It's definitely associated with the embassy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk