Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Yea, one of my favorites, next is carrot cake !

I ask this next question with fear and trepidation that you shall locate me in the slums and use that bread knife on me ...... but here goes anyway....

Is the Banana bread from a packet mix or from individually purchased ingredients..??

:leaving :leaving :leaving

HA! HA! , No worries, it's made from scratch.

Have you added crushed walnuts..??

I find them too expensive here.. When I get to UK next week I plan to go to Lidl's and buy a crate of Barolo and the biggest family pack of Walnuts they have and lock myself in the hotel room until my sons knock the door down....

1/2 cup crushed, per loaf, I buy'm at the Friendship Market, don't recall how much, but ya gotta have walnuts, or it's not banana bread.

19.JPG

1/2 cup crushed, per loaf, I buy'm at the Friendship Market, don't recall how much, but ya gotta have walnuts, or it's not banana bread.

attachicon.gif19.JPG

Yep, thems is the ones I buy in Friendship too....I think about 450 baht a pack...

Sounds right, I can make 10/11 loafs of banana bread, so the costs is around 45 baht per loaf, I just freeze bag after each use, so relatively cheap.