Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thai sim card

Hello this is my first post in here, so sorry if this has been talked about already, I just wonted to ask does anyone know what time the sim card kiosks open at the bkk airport as i will be arriving at 7.35 on a Sunday morning.

Hello this is my first post in here, so sorry if this has been talked about already, I just wonted to ask does anyone know what time the sim card kiosks open at the bkk airport as i will be arriving at 7.35 on a Sunday morning.

I landed at 6 on a Sunday morning and they were open, however as has already been said they are busy. If you can wait until you get to Pattaya it might be less hassle - up to you.

KM

Never had to wait more than 5 to 10 minutes at the AIS kiosk when we arrive. Always our first post of call after going through customs.

As a regular visitor I am surprised you need to.

Never had to wait more than 5 to 10 minutes at the AIS kiosk when we arrive. Always our first post of call after going through customs.

Same same dtac...although I only stop to top up my long existing sim card for my trip