Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Self Portrait, OF a Self Portrait....At the Race's

Well, here's my latest masterpiece. I figured every artist has done a self portrait in their lifetime, so I thought I'd do mine while I'm still a handsome man, according to the wifey, so in 10 years, she can look at it and ask What the Fuck Happened !!?? Some notes.. the monkey ridin #2 is screaming at his elephant," WHY WE STOP, WHY WE STOP?" then he stands up and see's he's takin a dump.(Gambler's tip: Always bet on the horse, or in this case elephant, who takes a dump in the paddock area, or on the track before he reaches the starting gate. He'll be 8-10 lbs. lighter and faster !) HA! HA!

Since Heineken is my sponsor, they got 3 advertising banner's on the fence, I like Puma gear so they got one, I did give Pattaya Talk a banner, since they allow me to post my artwork here, Bliss Lounge has always had a soft spot in my heart, and a hard spot in my lap, for obvious reason's, and I generally listen to Pink Floyd or the Beatles while I draw.

Monkey #5 is missing his 2 front teeth and monkey #1 has a black eye, they got in a fight at The Banana Bar last nite !! HA! I had a dozen of those t-shirts made way back, when I first moved here, and wanted to have "something Thailand" in the drawing, to show where it was done. Yes, I do own a yellow pr. of Croc's, my wife bought them for me, Don't Say Anything !!

The weathered wooden deck was a pain. I could of actually built a deck in less time than it took to draw one ! HA! It started out as a simple deck, but as the picture evolved, each board turned into a mini piece of art in it's self, but I'm happy with the finished product, HOPE YOU GUY'S LIKE IT!! HA! HA! HA!

FINAL DWG. NOT TAN.JPG

WELL FUK ME ! My preview shows it rotated correctly, WTF happened ? Any help Jacko ??

Don't think I can do anything about it not having the picture's source.

Rotate the pic on your computer, save and upload again. Edit your post, deleting both the previously uploaded source and do it again with the new one. Pics can sometimes be pedantic!

That's very impressive Kojo. I admit that you look a bit different to how I'd pictured you!.

300B Bar fine?? Mate, I'll dare you a Heineken you wouldn't walk through boyztown with that on lol.

That's very impressive Kojo. I admit that you look a bit different to how I'd pictured you!.

300B Bar fine?? Mate, I'll dare you a Heineken you wouldn't walk through boyztown with that on lol.

No thankx, I went down Boyztown the first weekend I got here with my friends, and the LAST time. I'm sure I would get a few offer's !! Not my cup of tea. HA! HA! HA!