Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BKK to Pattaya Dec. 23

I'll be there on the 22nd, but have no idea as of how I will look like then, as I have one more week in Pattaya then off to Udon Thani to see my LTGF's Family ....... Panic creeping in!

Sunny

______________________________________________________________________________________

I came so far for Beauty

I left so much behind

My patience and my family

My masterpiece unsigned

Hi vox

We  should  be  arriving  in  bkk  at  around  19.00

After  checking  in  at  nana and  having  wash  and  brush  up  we  should  be  hitting  the  streets  by21.00.

First  night  staying  close  to  home.We found  a  nice  bar  on  the  soi  opposite  to  the one  nanas  on.Sort  of  western pub. It has  smoked  glass  windows and  is  cross  road from  a  pharmacy

Worth  checking out   for  a  quieter  drink  4  the  onslaught

pattayaman

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as I finish my work here today, I will head over to the airport, and of course Bangkok bound.

Hard to believe that within just a couple of days I will be in the opposite side of the globe.  That seems like a different world altogether.

Barring unforseen circumstances, I will meet you gents there. I have never met any memeber of the board. Imagine that each will have a long sanuk story to tell.

In this part of the world, guys who never venture out can't even understand or participate in a conversation related on any Thai subject.  

By the way, any body has idea of a good restaurant in the NANA area ?

See all of you there.

Regards,

Knowntender

Sorry, can't make it to the FLB in Exile tonite as well as the trip to Pattaya tomorrow .... still stuck somewhere in Udonburi Ratchathakorn, or so ..........

Sunny

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I came so far for beauty

I left so much behind

My patience and my Family

My masterpiece unsigned