Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
forcebwithu

Condensed View Not Working

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The condensed view of activity that was working fine yesterday is no longer working this morning.

Edited to add: Seems PA has the same issue, but 247 doesn't. @frostfire did anything change on the forum software overnight? If not, the problem might be on my end, unless someone else reports the same issue.

image.png

Edited by forcebwithu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

The condensed view of activity that was working fine yesterday is no longer working this morning.

Edited to add: Seems PA has the same issue, but 247 doesn't. @frostfire did anything change on the forum software overnight? If not, the problem might be on my end, unless someone else reports the same issue.

image.png

I did do a forum update a little over 24 hours ago. That may have done it. Ill look at the reports on the forums support site and see what peeps are saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, frostfire said:

I did do a forum update a little over 24 hours ago. That may have done it. Ill look at the reports on the forums support site and see what peeps are saying. 

only Expanded view works for me here, only condensed works on PA, so may be a cookie

Edited by RhinoTusk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RhinoTusk said:

Still works for me here but not on PA, so may be a cookie

Good idea,  but did not work. Killed my cookies, relogged in and its still broken for me. Waiting for word from support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, frostfire said:

Good idea,  but did not work. Killed my cookies, relogged in and its still broken for me. Waiting for word from support. 

Some of the cookies were programmed to expire at midnight UTC on 1-1-2020.  You'll need an update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RhinoTusk said:

Some of the cookies were programmed to expire at midnight UTC on 1-1-2020.  You'll need an update.

So it's a Y20K problem. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, frostfire said:

Good idea,  but did not work. Killed my cookies, relogged in and its still broken for me. Waiting for word from support. 

There must be a software update available that fixes the issue as PA no longer has the problem.

Correction: Saw on PA @RhinoTusk was correct, it was an expired cookie. Apparently the problem should rectify itself, although the Condensed/Expanded on PT still isn't working correctly for me.

 

Edited by forcebwithu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...