Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

When is GOGO and walking street open again?

5 hours ago, UnoKronkvist said:

I wonder if You guys have Any info about when the GOGO bars at LK Metro is opening again? And also when I-Bar and insomnia is back to normal? 

All the best 

Uno

Lots of GGBs are sort of open. Legally there are are restrictions to how they operate but there are quite a few reports of nudity and other activities, (if you get my meaning).  Unlikely that they will return to pre-covid operating conditions until all other restrictions on nightlife are removed. Possibly another 2-3 months, but who knows?

Who knows, I suspect a few more months too, when Thais are less concerned about Covid. 

Things are different in Bangkok.  Some GoGos are already operating at pre-covid levels.  I was in Billboard at Nana Plaza last night and there were bare titties in the jacuzzi tub. :clap2:

Thank you all for your response. Highly appreciated.

Hopefully Pattaya Will be back to normal in time for the world cup (november -december).

Will stay during month av June. So perhaps Bangkok is a better place to stay If I Am looking for “social interaction” so to speak. 

6 hours ago, UnoKronkvist said:

Thank you all for your response. Highly appreciated.

Hopefully Pattaya Will be back to normal in time for the world cup (november -december).

Will stay during month av June. So perhaps Bangkok is a better place to stay If I Am looking for “social interaction” so to speak. 

You might find that Bangkok is very similar to Pattaya, the same rules apply. A report from another forum claimed that although there were some girls topless in Crazy Horse that's about as far as it went. Not the same level of hands on action as on the past.

12 hours ago, tallguy said:

You might find that Bangkok is very similar to Pattaya, the same rules apply. A report from another forum claimed that although there were some girls topless in Crazy Horse that's about as far as it went. Not the same level of hands on action as on the past.

Alright. 
Sounds reasonable, same rule should apply in all city’s I suppose. 

Well, I might start with 3 days in Bangkok and then continue east to Pattaya.

After that I might post my own Experience ?

I think either city is better then Sweden at the moment anyway. ?

42 minutes ago, UnoKronkvist said:

Alright. 

They never allowed licking pussy in Bangkok GoGos.  But there’s one where the mamasan will pull the curtain on your booth so a girl can give you a bbbj.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

They never allowed licking pussy in Bangkok GoGos.  But there’s one where the mamasan will pull the curtain on your booth so a girl can give you a bbbj.

Alright! Sounds interesting.

i Work as a sailor and have Been onboard my ship for 6 months. And luckely I Will sign off in Asia now in middle of May.

I was not sure If it was worth it, to stay in Thailand, But After your post i will continue my Thailand plan for sure ?

Any good advice on gogo to visit in Bangkok? 

2 hours ago, UnoKronkvist said:

Any good advice on gogo to visit in Bangkok? 

Nana Plaza: Billboard, Twister BKk, Rainbow 4, Rainbow 5, Rainbow 69, Spankys, Mandarin

Patpong: The Strip, XXX Lounge, King’s Castle

Soi Cowboy: Baccara, Crazy House

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, UnoKronkvist said:

Alright. 

No not really...... it seems more venue dependent. There might be a rule in quite a few places that they do not openly get your old man out, but generally you can never be quite sure how far things can go. For a newbie, I would always suggest a few days in Bangkok and some in Pattaya. Many then decide to go straight on to Pattaya in the future... mostly it is somewhat cheaper.... but for better looking girls, some of the Bangkok venues are well ahead. 

I like a trip to Bangkok just to see the obviously classier, better dressed girls one sees on the Skytrain even. 

Edited by jacko
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, jacko said:

No not really...... it seems more venue dependent. There might be a rule in quite a few places that they do not openly get your old man out, but generally you can never be quite sure how far things can go. For a newbie, I would always suggest a few days in Bangkok and some in Pattaya. Many then decide to go straight on to Pattaya in the future... mostly it is somewhat cheaper.... but for better looking girls, some of the Bangkok venues are well ahead. 

I like a trip to Bangkok just to see the obviously classier, better dressed girls one sees on the Skytrain even. 

Alright! Thanks for the tips! 
I received a lot of gogo tips in Bangkok from RhinoTusk. You have Any advice Where to go in Pattaya at the moment?

Even tho i Understand pattaya gogo not yet open up like pre-covid it might be Some funny place to visit? 

Uno

51 minutes ago, UnoKronkvist said:

I received a lot of gogo tips in Bangkok from RhinoTusk. You have Any advice Where to go in Pattaya at the moment?

At the moment they are shut (or playing games), and past good venues may not be the ones of the future, they have been shut over a year. The Windmill, Dollhouse, Beavers, Pinups, were past Walking St popular targets, Kinks on LK Metro was well ahead of others. A lot has changed in the intervening time and to be honest, I am not sure it will ever compare to its past highs. , 

9 hours ago, jacko said:

At the moment they are shut (or playing games), and past good venues may not be the ones of the future, they have been shut over a year. The Windmill, Dollhouse, Beavers, Pinups, were past Walking St popular targets, Kinks on LK Metro was well ahead of others. A lot has changed in the intervening time and to be honest, I am not sure it will ever compare to its past highs. , 

Yeah Guess your right. Time is changing Indeed. 

But as long as Thailand depend on tourism its a good chance that We Will see the return of adult Disney land.