Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Monkeywatch - May 2022

Haha nice one thanks. Strangely enough, I've never seen an Indian with a 3-baht gold necklace in Patts before, and now there seems to be a rash of them getting robbed. No doubt they took the precaution of insuring the bling before coming here, and being able to present a police theft complaint should make the scam perfect. Methinks Indian insurers are not so easily fooled ..  

8 hours ago, Bushcraft said:

Haha nice one thanks. Strangely enough, I've never seen an Indian with a 3-baht gold necklace in Patts before, and now there seems to be a rash of them getting robbed. No doubt they took the precaution of insuring the bling before coming here, and being able to present a police theft complaint should make the scam perfect. Methinks Indian insurers are not so easily fooled ..  

It's amazing that all the thefts were gold necklaces and all were allegedly worth 50,000 baht. An uncharitable mind might be tempted to think that someone's been churning out copies of a completed insurance claim form.  

On 5/25/2022 at 10:58 PM, monkeyman said:

Bar news now, and not a great deal more to add to what’s already been said. Still midnight closing for now,

I thought that, but was told a popular place on LK was open until 2am! Mind you, at their prices you would be lucky not to run out of money before then. 

1 hour ago, jacko said:

I thought that, but was told a popular place on LK was open until 2am! Mind you, at their prices you would be lucky not to run out of money before then. 

A post on another forum said the place on Soi Pothole with the gold plated urinals is now open to 2am too.