Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pratumnak is developing at fast pace many new businesses.

It never ceases to amaze me at the rate that this place is growing in what literally seems like overnight especially when Covid was over. There’s bars and restaurants literally appearing over night or at least that what seems like. Just noticed this morning another place has appeared on the end of the Siam Condo Soi. I don’t know where people are getting their confidence from but good luck to them.  Yet one thing that seems quite odd and ominous is there doesn’t seem to much activity at many of the Orange New Nordic Condos I think there must be getting on nearly 20 buildings barely anyone in them. 
Then at the top they seem to be moving on at a fare pace creating the new Fisherman Village. 
Hopefully it all has a positive impact on the area. 

IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_0421.jpeg

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Broughton said:

It never ceases to amaze me at the rate that this place is growing in what literally seems like overnight especially when Covid was over. There’s bars and restaurants literally appearing over night or at least that what seems like. Just noticed this morning another place has appeared on the end of the Siam Condo Soi. I don’t know where people are getting their confidence from but good luck to them.  Yet one thing that seems quite odd and ominous is there doesn’t seem to much activity at many of the Orange New Nordic Condos I think there must be getting on nearly 20 buildings barely anyone in them. 
Then at the top they seem to be moving on at a fare pace creating the new Fisherman Village. 
Hopefully it all has a positive impact on the area. 

IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_0421.jpeg

The Nordic mob went bankrupt. I think Covid disrupted their Ponzi scheme.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Weren't they also involved with an encroachment project up North somewhere???

I'd keep well away ...

Also involved with Emerging Trends Advisors, who also disappeared with their clients money.

I used to smile everytime I walked around the New Nordic area and saw the adverts for the c10% guaranteed return on their overpriced, cheaply built properties.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think a lot of people went for the 10% return spiel I had a guy ring me promoting it. Fortunately I am old school thinking that if something sounds to good to be true.

However it doesn’t hide the fact there’s a lot of empty Condo buildings around there and its interesting to see how that pans out somebody presumably the banks own them.

3 hours ago, Broughton said:

I think a lot of people went for the 10% return spiel I had a guy ring me promoting it. Fortunately I am old school thinking that if something sounds to good to be true.

However it doesn’t hide the fact there’s a lot of empty Condo buildings around there and its interesting to see how that pans out somebody presumably the banks own them.

I think they got quite a few Chinese in there. During my walks I used to stop at a cafe on Pratumnak Soi 4 opposite the New Nordic sales office. It was not unusual to see minimised carrying Chinese tourists pull up and enter the sales office.

Edited by tallguy