Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi there i am travelling to pattaya in the next few months and have been told that there are a growing number of eastern european girls working in the sex industry. i would like some feedback from anyone who as been recently and could tell me if this is true or not. and if so how many of the girls is there.

hi there i am travelling to pattaya in the next few months and have been told that there are a growing number of eastern european girls working in the sex industry. i would like some feedback from anyone who as been recently and could tell me if this is true or not. and if so how many of the girls is there.

Your information can be found here, no members will help you in this section!

:D What's all this about Mr Tong? Did the man violate some forbidden rule asking about girls other than asian? or did he use the wong phrase 'sex industry"? or maybe you just don't like him.
:D maybe you just don't like him LOL.

Mr cannon, the topic was moved to the members section by the Admin.

If you were a member then you could read about it too.

I wont waste any more of my time replying to your question, just click on the link in my previous post.

Cumcannon,

The owner of this board clearly states that there should be no BG discussion here.

Ting tong was simply directing the original poster to the rules, and to a link for joining the members section where this topic can be freely discussed.

As a newbie, maybe you should familiarize yourself with the rules before questioning a respected Senior member. Please look at the Pinned: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ON THIS FORUM

...........As a newbie, maybe you should familiarize yourself with the rules before questioning a respected Senior member'<<<<<<<<<<<

I wasn't 'questioning a respected senior member" or any member. I was trying to understand and I did read the forum rues beforehand. I'm sorry if my meant to be lighthearted post rubbed you 'senior members' the wrong way. God forbid the person that questions a "senior member". Excuuuuuuse me.

Guest Winston_Churchill
...........As a newbie, maybe you should familiarize yourself with the rules before questioning a respected Senior member'<<<<<<<<<<<

I wasn't 'questioning a respected senior member" or any member. I was trying to understand and I did read the forum rues beforehand. I'm sorry if my meant to be lighthearted post rubbed you 'senior members' the wrong way. God forbid the person that questions a "senior member". Excuuuuuuse me.

lol love it you just got to be a yank 2guns

the most evenly balanced yank i ever met had a chip on both his shoulders :D

I know it says "No bar girl discssion here please", but if you read what is on the open website, bargirls are mentioned. I believe Pete doesn't want any details or pictures on the open forum, so if someone had answered the origianl question like, "I saw about 10 European girls that appeared to be freelancing at Tony's last night" I don't think that would cause a problem. The problem could arrise if someone then followed on and said they picked one up and then went into details.

Emil

I knew this would happen. My post was an attempt to understand why another post was moved or ignored without explanation and I receive subsequent postings indicating my lack of respect for a senior member and advising me to read the rules. Everybody reads the rules, including myself. I might remind you senior members and moderators that the rules are open to different interpretations. No "bar girl discussion" can mean that no specific or graphic nature will be allowed in this section. A generalized question about a certain ethnicity of females in my opinion can fall within the guidelines of the forum rules. Obviously I was mistaken as other members now are pointing out. Nevertheless, I can guarantee that out of the hundreds or perhaps thousands of people that read this board on a regular basis there are some who wonder the same thing obout the original post."No one will help you here" sounds cold and insensitive. I might suggest to the moderators with whom I have much respect , a better and more positive way to respond to the original post would be: I'm going to move your question to the member's area as it may not be appropiate for this section, I'm sure people can help you there." It"s too bad people can't see the tones or the inflections of the postings. My post was not one of disrespect for Mr Tong but a lighthearted way to understand something I did not understand.

My post was not one of disrespect for Mr Tong but a lighthearted way to understand something I did not understand.

Well, glad we got that sorted out. :) :rolleyes:

Know what you mean about seeing the tones or the inflections of the postings, and must admit that when I read your question about Ting not liking the original poster, I read it the wrong way too.

At least a bit of controversy, got a few posts on the forum.

Over 4800 members and an average of 5 or 6 posts a day, or am I missing something ? :beer

Cumcannon... I'm usually a rebel... I write here many things - when I do - what the others don't like. But here is no option. You must register and discuss it in the members area. No any place to arueing. The rules are clear. You must to receive the rules or leave. This is no personal attack.

Emil.

I havn't joined the members caper ,cos I am an open man and use the open forum, Seems a bit like joining the Masons, I'll have to look out for those handshakes next time I'm in FLB. But I might give it a go, Don't knock it till youv'e tried it I suppose. :D

Who would want to go all the way to Pattaya to screw european girls! Might as well stay home.  2guns

......or go to an Irish or English pub, eat falang food, hang around with other falang, etc., etc. When I go on holiday, I want to do things that I can not do at home. There may be no Russian chicks were this guy lives. I know there are none where I live, so if I would get the chance I may go for it.

Ty_

42 days...........