Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

bangkok to manila

Hello,

I've done the flight several times and never have dealt with just one travel agent. All quote different prices depending on the specials they have gotten from consolidaters. I find it consistent that when I check in Pattaya I pay between $235 -$260 USD round trip. The last time I booked the ticket I booked it thru the agent that is right next to Eastiny Place Hotel on Soi 8.

A website or email won't do you any good. They quote the price for that same day in the office & you pay for it then. Go back tomorrow & you might get another price.

Hope that helps,

Mark

Hi 51

Went to Man. last year for a week. Hunt around the travel agents as they have different prices every week. There were plenty of flights for 9000B return but I found that most of them returned to BKK after midnight, also had to leave Pat. early in the morning.so I chose Phi. Air. at 9800B, this includes taxes, except 500B for leaving, and likewise on the return at Man. I left Patt. 0900Hrs and arrived back in BKK from Man. at 1300Hrs. The service going to Man. was excellent, good food, beer etc.. Coming back food was awful, but IMO this could be because the food was made in Man. and might be the same for all airlines. They quote times for trip to be 3Hrs 20mins. The flights took 2hrs 55mins outward and 2Hrs 45mins return. I would take Am. Dollars as I had trouble using ATM's and cashing Stirling travellers ch.'s

Cheers Doug.

• 2 weeks later...