Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Right Alan and Co'

New manager, team focused- give them Iti's a good beating. 2 points ain't enough for the next round. Go on, I might have a few bob on the Sweaties to pull off a shock result, give me a goal scorer for the first one. :P

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, the lot. I want them to get a result but in world terms we are hopeless. So I fear the worst. I want to be proved wrong and given a hard time by everybody who reads this.

Go Scotland Go. :P :rolleyes:

If that bastard Vogts had still been in charge I'd have said that I had more chance of winning the jackpot outright on a triple rollover lottery than of getting even a draw. However, now that we have a Scot back in control I somehow think that the result will be yet another heroic defeat.

At least, I am expecting a much improved performance though I doubt whether we can pull off a win. However, fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

Alan

A much improved performance from Scotland tonight, only losing 2 - 0 to a superior Italian team whose goals both came from free kicks. Some hope for the future.

Alan

I watched the match on satelite.Great second goal by Pirlo.Scotland have a lot to be please about,Losing to Italy at the San Siro isnt anything to be upset about.

The scots played well as a unit.Just lacking that flare player in midfield.

& a denis Law up-front :beer :beer :beer

Yip.....I agree a much improved performance. This time for the first in a while the team had a shape to them and everybody seemed to know their task. Organisation and discipline within a team is hugely important. For over 2 years under Vogts this was sadly lacking and if you dont have an abundance of talent then you are going to get slaughtered.

Scotlands next two world cup qualifiers are in June while I am in Pattaya. Do you think I will be able to watch live anywhere? :beer :P

Yip.....I agree a much improved performance.    This time for the first in a while the team had a shape to them and everybody seemed to know their task. Organisation and discipline within a team is hugely important. For over 2 years under Vogts this was sadly lacking and if you dont have an abundance of talent then you are going to get slaughtered.

Scotlands next two world cup qualifiers are in June while I am in Pattaya. Do you think I will be able to watch live anywhere? :beer  :P

Im sure you will find a place to watch the match.Try the Atlantic bar second rd,near soi 3.

Going back to the Match,did you see the interview with Walter Smith after the game?.He had a big smile on his face so im sure his players are ganna bust a gut now unlike under Voghts.Defence they looked quiet solid.But they still need to find that player that can turn the game like a Dalgleish or Archie Gemmel.

I admire your optimism but I would be cautious about reading too much into 1 match.

Our lot played shite against Israel after a terrific display against France. :unsure:

I admire your optimism but I would be cautious about reading too much into 1 match.

Our lot played shite against Israel after a terrific display against France. <laugh

Yes but it wasnt a bad result for the Irish in Paris.

France 0 Suiss 0