Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 764 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

I strongly recommend all frequent travellers stuck in economy class to get a Priority Pass card. This card allows you to enter lounges in all major airports around the world. I have been a member for a few years and I only have positive comments about the program. This card may be handy even if you have a gold card with lounge access in one of the major alliances (especially if you fly a lot on different carriers/alliances). PM me or see prioritypass.com for more information.

Priority Pass is great to have access basically anywhere! I agree it is a great asset to have a lounge membership, since I am a Northwest Airlines Worldclub member. I have access to clubs all over Asia and the world. I don't need to be traveling on Northwest Airlines to enter the clubs -- just need my membership card! So I can be traveling BKK-SIN-BKK on a visarun on Air Asia, and enter the lounges in BKK and SIN. It is really worth it for people who travel a lot.

I agree good thing to have.

They have a great lounge in Bkk with free drinks, sandwiches, tv and comfy chairs.

The downside is a max 2 hour stay and you do not have access to the major airline lounges as the advertising seems to promise.

Never heard of it till now. It is very tempting.

Another downside for me is having to pay 24Euro for BigDUSA if he was loitering outside in Don Muang. :P

BigDusa, I will keep my eye out for you at the Qantas Club at BKK airport. Still have a dozen guest passes left. Errrrrrrrr you do have a boarding pass with a QF or BA flight number don't you...

yeah - seeeeems OK, but a bit sus that they dont list the actual lounges - just the airport. (Listing Singapore Changi is pretty useless, it could be any one of dozens of lounges).

Can anyone with a membership give any info on the Sin and Bkk lounges?

Cheers, Lemons

Hi Lemons!

Here's the info you requested:

Airport SINGAPORE,Changi

Terminal Terminal 1

Lounge RAINFOREST BY SATS

Location Airside - West Wing. Turn left after Immigration and proceed to the end of the terminal building, near Gate C1. Take the elevator or stairs up to Level 3 where the Lounge is located.

Opening Hours 24 hours daily.

Conditions Maximum 4 hour stay - Children under 6 years are admitted free - No alcoholic drinks are available for passengers under 18 years of age - Cash bar, complimentary snacks and soft drinks from the buffet table - Non-smoking - Complimentary access to the fitness facilities - Optional facilities and services are subject to payment.

SINGAPORE,Changi

Terminal Terminal 1

Lounge THE SKYVIEW LOUNGE

Location Airside - the Lounge is located at the right end of the Departure Transit Hall on the mezzanine floor, near Departure Gates D30 and D40.

Conditions Children under 12 years are admitted free - Non-smoking

Airport SINGAPORE,Changi

Terminal Terminal 2

Lounge PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE

Location Airside - located on Level 3 of the Departure/Transit Hall (next to Sunflower Garden).

Conditions No children under 5 years admitted - No alcoholic drinks - Light snacks and optional facilities are subject to payment - Non-smoking.

Airport BANGKOK,International

Terminal Terminal 1

Lounge LOUIS' LOUNGE

Location Airside - 3rd floor Departure Hall in between Piers 1 and 2.

Opening Hours 06.00 - 24.00 hours daily.

Conditions Maximum 2 hour stay - Separate smoking area available.

Additional Info Shower facilities are subject to payment.

Terminal Terminal 1

Lounge LOUIS' TAVERN CIP GOLDEN LOUNGE

Location Airside - 3rd floor Departure Hall in between Piers 2 and 3.

Conditions Maximum 2 hour stay.

Additional Info Shower facilities are subject to payment

Terminal Terminal 2

Lounge LOUIS' TAVERN CIP GOLDEN LOUNGE

Location Airside - take the elevator to the 4th floor. The Lounge is located in the Departure Hall, Pier 2.

Conditions Maximum 2 hour stay.

I haven't used the lounges in Singapore, but the lounges in BKK are ok.

The only downside about the lounges at Don Muang is maxium 2 hrs stay.

sindre,

Thanks for the info. I sometimes have a 4 hr layover in Sin. Not long enough for considering a room at the airport, but too long wandering around!

L

• 2 weeks later...
Never heard of it till now. It is very tempting.

Another downside for me is having to pay 24Euro for BigDUSA if he was loitering outside in Don Muang.

John,

I can get you in the United Red Carpet Club as I can bring two guest in for FREE. I hold a "gold card" with United and it's good for all the Star Alliance airlines as long as I fly with them that day.

BTW if you insisted, I'd take the 24 Euros from you. :banghead

Cheap Charley scarfs up the FREE top shelf booze and snacks.

Edited by BigDUSA
  • 2 weeks later...

I took the advice of previous posters and took out a Standard Plus Membership.

I want to point out to anyone contemplating joining that the lounge in Heathrow Terminal 1 does not admit people going to a domestic airport in UK or Republic of Ireland flights even though it professes to be Heathrow Terminal 1 International. I have pointed out to them that a resident of ROI is likely to include Heathrow in their calculations for using this pass, as we would be under the impression that Heathrow to ROI are International flights. :nod