Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

What will make your bar UNIQUE???

That question should be asked to patrons of the bars. In the States, I go to bars for gorgeous barmaids to look at her knockers or a peek at her panties or bartender whom I can talk to when I have a lot on my mind. After all, all the bars serve pretty much same beers and liquors. In this aspect, bars success depended on the employees. However, when I travel abroad, although I do enjoy the local scenes and I miss all type of beers that’s available in the states. I normally drink Corona or Becks, but if they didn’t have those, I drink whatever they have if I have someone to talk to in English since my foreign language is limited other than hi, yes, no, thank you, I like you, I love you, pussy, dick…, fuck in over 5 languages.

Therefore, IMHO, if you have the product that travelers to Pattaya want, you can be successful. Like they say on this board, you can BF at almost any bars or go-gos. I think it’s also a good idea to have followings of the faithful or network such as this board. Since I’ve been member of this board, I made a schedule to make my first visit to FLB, when I get to PI and pop some cherry at Hammer’s Cherry Bar, first go-go is going to be the Misty in PI. I’m going spend money on vacation anyway, why not in the place when I know BM. It gets me chance to meet them a face to face. :3some

Virtually impossible for a decent location. cool.gif

Eggzackly!

And this, gentlemen, is when you walk away.

Losses are far more important than profit. That's not a psychological statement. That's a mathematical statement.

If you have 10 dollars and you sustain a 50% loss, you have 5 dollars left. Now give yourself a 50% profit. Do you have your 10 dollars in your pocket again?

No. You have 7 dollars and 50 cents. It takes a 100% gain to undo a 50% loss. Losses are more powerful than gains.

Do not buy land that is too expensive to make a good percentage profit. It's a recipe for failure.

i really admire the owner of that ice cream place in walking street with the bright green sign, what a success that place is.Im assuming its a franchise? The ice cream is just delicious andthe place is pumping out so much ice cream , way better than dairy queen. wish i was smart enough to get that franchise and open it in walking street.

i really admire the owner of that ice cream place in walking street with the bright green sign, what a success that place is.Im assuming its a franchise? The ice cream is just delicious andthe place is pumping out so much ice cream , way better than dairy queen. wish i was smart enough to get that franchise and open it in walking street.

hope its doing well but I think after 1 visit that the place is way over priced and will not use it again for any reason , as i didn't think that his product was all that special

• 2 weeks later...

I've researched dozens of traditional business opportunities in LOS....the bottom line is ( for me ) it was way too risky and way too complex i.e Thai parner's LTD Co formation, investment required for uncertain return ect. I know more than one person who lost more than his shirt trying to do business in LOS....not that you should'nt try you understand. All this lead me to the Advergame industry which involves fund raising for charity and organising golf tournaments. If you would like more specific info regarding this, drop me a line to mike@esportpromotions.com