Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Emma Obsession

I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I just don't understand the obsession with her/him.

Yes, she does look like a girl from the pictures (I cannot see hands or feet first-hand & AA).

However, there must be other LB's out there the same, it's not like she/he's the only one.

If guys want LB's then that's fine with me I have no problem at all and respect their decision. Like with gays I have no problem as more girls for me! But this Emma thing is beginning to wear a bit thin or is it just me who thinks that?

Every since Mod was rescued from the evil clutches of Ben and Pete, there has been a vacuum similar to a big black hole. I guess the devine Miss (Mr) Em has filled the void. One thing that has always puzzled me about this board is the willingness for all and sundry to line and and bang the same handfull of girls. This is just an extention of that phenomenon. For the most part there is a handfull of trail blazers and a hell off a lot of followers.

Edited by Norfloxacin400
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I just don't understand the obsession with her/him.

Yes, she does look like a girl from the pictures (I cannot see hands or feet first-hand & AA).

However, there must be other LB's out there the same, it's not like she/he's the only one. 

If guys want LB's then that's fine with me I have no problem at all and respect their decision.  Like with gays I have no problem as more girls for me!  But this Emma thing is beginning to wear a bit thin or is it just me who thinks that?

not wearing thin with me

emma306932.jpg

Are you saying that you want to see pictures of other LB's besides just Emma??

Should this be the case your wish may come true as looks like a new LB for Tab this evening :rolleyes:

Stamboy,

My question for you is if you are tired of the topic, why did you start yet another thread on the topic. If you stop supplying fodder, it will go away on it's own.

Cheers

Stamboy,

My question for you is if you are tired of the topic, why did you start yet another thread on the topic. If you stop supplying fodder, it will go away on it's own.

Cheers

Yes you could look at it that way and I did expect someone to come up with that witty comment.

However, the reason why I asked the Q was that I wanted to know if others concurred with me on the matter.

It looks as if this is going to become a ladyboy board.

So much for my recommending it to others as a source of information on Pattaya.

The subject is somewhat of a novelty on this board so, of course, it sparks a lot of interest/controversy. The idea that it, deny it if you will, has caused many members who, at one time, would've said, "A ladyboy? No way!" to now say, "Damn, she is kinda hot. I wonder if I..."

Me, I only read them because I find Tabmule's openness in his posts interesting and replies to those amusing. And, "Damn, is kinda hot."

Stamboy,

For what its worth I concur with you. I find it becoming a bit tedious. Seems like we have created a "superstar" in Emma. Each to their own, but I cant lose sight of the fact that this is a bloke that all this fuss is about. :D