Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

1,200 baht for taxi from bangkok to pattaya?

Good on ya Mr Toom.

yes 1200baht inc tolls is a good price. I will certainly keep you in mind on my next transfer to Pattaya.

Lemons

Thank you!

Mr.Lemons your welcome i'm hope can take care you.

:lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevoman. I note you are thinking of Mr Toom for your taxi upon arrival in LOS in April. I am sure that we would all be interested in learning about the standard of car and driving provided. If anyone else is thinking of using Mr Toom, same same. I intend using him in May and will let you know about the service/car provided.

Regards

unless things have changed drasticlly

the 7 or 8 times i took the van from Dynesty Inn BKK to Dynesity Inn Pattaya there were never any stops, not even piss/smoke breaks. never took more than 2hrs to get to Soi 13. Don't know if they would stop at the Dynesty Resort first if there were any passangers for there because never had any when i went.

since Dynesty raised rates from 990bt to 1200b and the noise on Soi 13 I haven't stayed at Dynesty so maybe diffrent now??

always liked there service in the past, hope it hasn't changed

cheers

rb

To many customer want to know.How can meet me at BKK.A/P? After you get youe suitcase from in side you have to go out to arrival hall please turn left and then look at right side i will wait you white your name on a sige board around there

So Thank to everybody

Mr.Toom :clap2

• 2 weeks later...

I used Mr. Toom service in the beginning of February from the airport to Pattaya and he was great. I had no problems and he was waiting for me. The car was not new but was in good condition and he drove fine. I would definately use his service again. I ended giving him an extra 100 baht as a tip but he never asked or hinted that he wanted a tip.

:drunk Sorry everyone !

For this time some trip i can't take care by my self because my mother in low she go to heaven few day ago i have little bit basy but i have my friend can take care everyyone for me there god drivers too.

Many thank

Mr.Toom :bj2

1200 baht is a good price to pay from the airport to Pattaya

Had a bad experience October last year when the driver kept requesting to take me to his favourite jewellers on route. I politely refused 10 times or more, but not a favourable start to the holiday bearing in mind the 15 hours of travelling beforehand.

At the airport the opening rate is usually 5000 baht, but the quick route to a good price is to tell them you travel here many times and always pay 1000 baht. Just as you are about to walk away they say .... ok ok 1500 baht ok mister. You say 1200 baht and keep walking .... the deal is done.

I give them the hotel card (Mermaid Beach Resort) and say "you know this place" ???

Yes yes mister ...... i know here, no problem.

One hour, 40 minutes later we are still cruising up and down Jonteim beach in search of the bloody place with taxi driver muttering .... mai cow chai .... i not know, i not know .... here no good ..... i take you this hotel instead !!!

thailand ... fantastic ... wouldn't miss it for the world !!!

I had the pleasure of using Mr. Toom's service a few weeks agos - class act, nice car, good driver - and no jewelry shop stops.  Recommended and I will be using again ;)

Many thank Dr.Paul :bow

Hope so to take care in the future

Mr.Toom : :clap2

Edited by toom

Sure the airport taxi bastards are annoying and overpriced but if you travel half way aroud the world and want to lug your cases around the airport for 30 minutes to save a couple of hundred baht, then I suggest you turn round and get the next plane back.

Sure the airport taxi bastards are annoying and overpriced but if you travel half way aroud the world and want to lug your cases around the airport for 30 minutes to save a couple of hundred baht, then I suggest you turn round and get the next plane back.

You have a point. But, many travelers dont what to start their trip getting ripped off, a bad omen. :cry1

Newbie here....travelling to Pattaya at the 21st of March...

why would I have to lug the cases around the airport for 30 minutes, if I use Mr.Tooms service ????

Thank You

StefanH

Good words mate, my thoughts exactly!!!!

:cry1

Newbie here....travelling to Pattaya at the 21st of March...

why would I have to lug the cases around the airport for 30 minutes, if I use Mr.Tooms service ????

Thank You

StefanH

StefenH........I dont think he was referring to Mr. Toom's service. Once you collect your bags in BKK who will then go through customs, turn left and head towards the crowds and Mr. Toom will be waitin for you with your name on a board. About 100 metres

I think he was refering to the guys who prefer to look for a taxi who have just dropped people at departures in order to save a couple of hundred Baht. I'm with you...well worth having somebody pre-booked and waitin for your arrival.

:unsure: torrenova , i'd rather get "ripped off" for a couple of hundred more than stay stay an hour (or even a minute :finger ) or so extra looking for the cheapest ride to Pattaya but now that i've read mr. toom's advert i might use him on my upcoming trip in July 2guns

Guan teen

• 2 weeks later...

I just returned from a trip to LOS where I hooked up with 6 buddies through the course of 2 weeks, plus played several rounds of golf. I sent the entire itinerary to Mr Toom with sometimes as many as 3 trips on the go. Overall through 2 weeks, we used his services at least 18 times bringing people to and fro and he or his drivers were always on time (actually early) and he did not miss one pickup or have any confusion of any pickups. Excellent service, good price and a class act. I will definitely use Khun Toom again and his great service. He can handle complicated requests and his drivers were all excellent.

Great job Mr Toom! :chogdee

We used Mr. Toom's service in the beginning of March from the airport to Jomtien and he was great. He was waiting for us 05.00 o.clock in the morning at the airport and we had no problems to see him, with our name on a paper.

The car was in good condition and he drove fine in 1.45min to Jomtien.

We use his service again for the way back to BKK City, and later from the City to the airport.

We give him an extra 100 baht as a tip but he never asked or hinted that he wanted a tip.

Perpect Mr. Toom see you again next year, and many thanks for your good service.

Mr & Mrs Len Smit from Holland

This lady takes 800b+tolls from Pattaya=>Bangkok

and 1000b+tolls from Bangkok=>Pattaya

And she have a new car with internetcomputer and karaoke(se pics)

E-mail your bookings to her

thiptransport@yahoo.com

?a=3a5ae.jpg