Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Don't know what you consider cheap, but the 2 best equipped places I've seen are Tony's on 3rd Rd between Pattaya Tai and soi 17 and a new place that has just opened on North Pattaya Rd between the dolphin roundabout and 3rd Rd on the north side.

I know nothing about prices, but the guy who runs the new place on North Pattaya Road was at the Ex-Pats Club yesterday. He's a former Mr. Universe (2004) and indicated that he's really looking for family groups. He also said that he's going to close the membership list once it reaches a certain level.

He mentioned a price, which from what I recall was not cheap.

Alan

A brochure I have has Tony's at 1700 baht/mo.

And here's a summary of the new FAIRTEX Sport Club and Resort on N. Pattaya Road

"The leisure resort with 60 luxury rooms fronts the development and guests will have complimentary use of all facilities at the sports complex.

................. sports facilities include four outside tennis courts, five indoor badminton courts, a basketball court, four muaythai ring, two squash courts, mordern gym and aerobic floor, recreation and leisure entre with Internet and cable TV, a 25 meter by 12.5 meter swimming pool and a nursery for children.................Devils Peak Thailands highest Rock Climbing wall- as well as a members bar.............a Rasayana health centre for high standard detox programs and natural health remedies including a raw food restaurant..................................An underground car park is being built to provide space for 100 vehicles. The club is also wheelchair friendly."

Prices? As Alan said, not cheap.

http://www.fairtexpattaya.com/promotion.html

-redwood

Make sure you take a look in the A1 Fitness center. It's not big but all you need is there. It's part of the A-One-Golden-Cruise Hotel on Beach Road (Soi 1- 2).

5,000/mo. per a December 2005 price list.

-redwood

Only there for two weeks?? All I know is that when Im out whooping it up at night and getting in in the AM as well as with mixed company The farthest thing from my mind is looking around Pattaya in the hot sun for a gym.. If I was there over 2 weeks I sure would take it up but with the combination of jet lag and trying to squeeze as much fun in as you can in two short weeks you have to wonder!! HAVE A GREAT TIME

• 4 years later...
I will be in pattaya in two weeks and dont want to miss my fitness 3-4 a week.

Can you recommend a cheap fitness center

Tony's Fitness group has many fitness centers all around Pattaya with best fitness facilities, outdoor and indoor sports that include Tennis, Table Tennis, Basket Ball Court, Badminton Court, Pool and many others. There Swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and other facilities are also very good.

Depending on where you stay, SOME hotels/resorts have small gyms--

Here's a few that I'm aware of: Asia Pattaya, Markland, Marriott.

Pattaya Bay Resort has a nice gym also.

And even a 32' flat screen to distract you while you sweat.

Tony's is very well equipped, I use the one at the end of soi Chaiapoon, not expensive as I joined 3 years ago on a special deal.

Demolished a couple of weeks ago :beer

-redwood

Demolished a couple of weeks ago :D

-redwood

Tony has started his new fitness center next to his lido grand hotel in 3rd road ,south pattaya by the name of Tonys sport world.This place looks good.

I would like to see a 32 foot flat screen. Must have cost a fortune.

Jack

You havn't seen a " fitness center or gym " since the great war have you? :P pattaya bay has a few toys in a room and they call it fitness center lol No self respecting person over the age of 12 would train there.

Faitex is ok but the rooms have dubbled in price since last year WTF??!!! 2400 baht for a small shit standard room!!?? screw the bastard the owner is outright a thief... :hairout

Tony's is expanding and will soon have 7 fitness centers in, and around Pattaya.

Each facility has its own '1 visit' price, starting at 69 Baht, but after that, membership allows use of ALL gyms.

There are currently many promotions running, these are listed at each location, have a look, there may be one that suits your needs.

Tony's is expanding and will soon have 7 fitness centers in, and around Pattaya.

Each facility has its own '1 visit' price, starting at 69 Baht, but after that, membership allows use of ALL gyms.

There are currently many promotions running, these are listed at each location, have a look, there may be one that suits your needs.

Stay at Tony's Lido Grand Hotel in 3rd Road, South Pattaya and use Tony Fitness, Sauna, Jacuzzi etc in 3rd Road for free.