Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Guys, looking for a hotel with pool, TV w/English channels, decent clean room, quest friendly, and in a fairly quiet location. I did look at the reviews on this hotel and they all sound likes it might be a good candidate for an old fart like me to stay as seems close to several beer bars. Don't know if they have a website or not or what their current rate is for around the middle part of March. Appreciate it if anyone who has stayed there recently can take time out from their busy schedule to give me a detail review of the place. Thanks guys, you have a good one and enjoy. Old Bud

Hey old bud,

You finally cracked it,JP is far and away the best of the budget hotels.

I stayed there for 3 mnths May thro. July.The daily rate for a standard room was

600B,tho i payed for the whole 3 mnths and got a price of 15000B a mnth.

I honestly cant fault the place,clean,friendly security good.Pool isnt the largest but more than adequate.TV is the standard Sophon cable channels which u get in virtually all budget hotels.

http://www.rongraem-pattaya.com/jpcourt/

Thats the website,although i must admit they havent made the most from the pix,its much better than some of the pix show.

Enjoy Steve

I also have stayed there and indeed it is a good hotel with honest staff. The price was 600 a night, but when i last went there in july '05, the price had increased to 700 a night. I asked to speak to On (the lovely receptionist but she was in norway) and as such no body could explain why i had an e mail from them stating the original price. A compromise was acheived of 650.

This hotel is worth a look but is off the beaten track a little

I stayed there in Nov/ dec . It was basic but ok. The staff are friendly and honest, they returned 30bht change they had forgot to give me. Not a lot of money, but they could have kept it. There are motorbike taxis right outside. I paid £1150 for 18 days including the flight and taxi. The flight alone would have been £480. So I paid a bit much.I would go back if I can get it for the 15000bht for a month. Does anyone have their email address.

I stayed there in Nov/ dec . It was basic but ok. The staff are friendly and honest, they returned 30bht change they had forgot to give me. Not a lot of money, but they could have kept it. There are motorbike taxis right outside. I paid £1150 for 18 days including the flight and taxi. The flight alone would have been £480. So I paid a bit much.I would go back if I can get it for the 15000bht for a month. Does anyone have their email address.

Here you go

JP_court@hotmail.com

Hi Guys and thanks very much for your input here, very good of you. Will put this place on my list once I get there. Don't know what you mean by just a little off the beaten path but I don't need to right next to the action, just within a reasonable distance. The only thing that looks doubtful about it is that it might not be all that quiet as one of the phots shows a lot of motorcycles parked out front but thay may be common to lots of places there. Thanks again and you guys have a good

one and enjoy. Old Bud

Hi Guys and thanks very much for your input here, very good of you. Will put this place on my list once I get there.

On the last 3 occasions I've been there, they have been booked out with a FULL sign up. It's a very popular hotel and if you're considering staying there, you may need to book in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
JP Courts Website is down---

does anybody have the address ???

Thanks

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Yea site is down,maybe only for ST :D .Could be LT :rolleyes: .

Were you asking for web address or street address?

Will be in Pattaya next week and have a look at the place...do you have the street address ???

http://community.webshots.com/album/111796118nWqYAe

Heres a webshots page with some photos.

J&P is on Soi Lengkee...which is virtually a continuation of Soi Diana,just cross over

Soi Buakou,and its 50 mtrs on the right.

Steve.

C1014.jpg

C1011.jpg

Never managed to enquire when walking by.....

Very close to the Soi Lenghee/Soi Bhuekow intersection so you can get transport any hour of the day.

~Sa-teef

Edited by Sa-teef