Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Can anyone recommend a good dentist out Naklua way? Haven't had to see a dentist in the last 2 years but now require a little work.

Also, what is the average cost for a trip to the dentist for a filling

Thanks in advance

Dave

chipped a tooth about 6 months ago & i am shit scared of developing an abcess, so i will visit a dentist while in patts.

i was wondering, can you just walk in for treatment & how much for a filling? also fancied a little diamond embedded in one of my eye teeth for that extra lustre! :grin-jump

I just took my new wife to the dental clinic between Central road and Soi 7, just up from Beach Road.

The Dentist is a little doll, married to the doctor who runs the medical clinic there also.

She had x-rays, a complete exam and needed 5 fillings - Total cost $2,000 Baht.

On Thursday, she discovered that she had a wisdom tooth impacted. I made an appointment, and had it removed - 400 Baht... What a Country!

I use Dr Darika at Pattaya International hospital on Soi 4. She's sweet and is expecting a baby in around 4 months so I don't know how much longer she will be working before she takes maturnity leave. I paid around 800 baht for a filling.

Dave,

Go to Int'l hospital on Soi 4 and see Dr. Aree on the 2nd floor in the dental clinic. Outstanding service and she's CUTE!

currently seing doctor sumnung (sp?), have had 2 root cannels and prep work for 8 crowns

keep you updated on progress

chipped a tooth about 6 months ago & i am shit scared of developing an abcess, so i will visit a dentist while in patts.

i was wondering, can you just walk in for treatment & how much for a filling? also fancied a little diamond embedded in one of my eye teeth for that extra lustre! :lol:

There's a good dentist that I've been to twice, he's on Soi Baukow just north of the market (The market between Central road and Soi Diana), next to 7/11 and across from Brians Bar/Chuba Hut

Cleaning costs abot 600 Baht, I paid about 700 for a filling, my girl had a root canal for 5000.00 and fang slightly sharpend with a diamond chip embedded for 1100.00 (the Fang has not proven to be a problem for me!!)

And as a bonus, the docs assistant is super hot!!

• 2 months later...
:chogdee2 Thanks for the information guys. Unfortunately, when I do go its going to cost money as I have to get a fair bit of work done :allright

Just got 2 crowns and my teeth cleaned at Modern Smile. Central Pattaya on the right past Soi Baukow before you get to 3rd. The dentist have US training and the paper on the wall to back it up. They can do just about anything. A very clean and modern office. I know one of the dentist speaks prefect English. You should see all the Thai ladies getting braces. May have paid a little more but got better work done than I ever did in the states. Lot cheaper here even with the insurance in the US. Flipsmurf is having a lot of work now. He had alot of work in late 2004. All looks good. There are many places and the price will vary.