Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

aircon all the way to Pattaya please

I'm another newby who will be over there in a few months. Am planning to buy a load of my clothes over there. Was wondering what the avilability was of the larger sizes as i'm nae what you would class as small.

Had a problem with that last year in Vietnam where Vietnamese XXXL was the equivalent of an Aussie medium!!!! They don't breed em very big over there.

Shuggy

Hi bart.. this is our third trip to Pattaya and we come from Australia.. you'd think we would be used to the heat but its different.. drinks as much water as you drink alcohol and you'll be fine..

SHUGGY...

my husband is an XXXL. because he's 6'4 and 113 kgs.. last year we got xxxl and they were plenty big enough.. but try each of the t shirts on.. because the size does vary.. we ended up getting the best deal at Mike's mall, closer to Walking st..

SHUGGY...

my husband is an XXXL. because he's 6'4 and 113 kgs.. last year we got xxxl and they were plenty big enough.. but try each of the t shirts on.. because the size does vary.. we ended up getting the best deal at Mike's mall, closer to Walking st..

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I have taken taxi from BKK to Pattaya three times at all hours of the day and night. Just go right outside to the sidewalk just outside the sliding doors of the airport. Go to the Taxi Kiosk. Girls speak english and taxi takes you right to Pattaya. Somewhere around 1400 baht or less. All taxis were Ok and had air conditioning. Sometimes they stop and get gas, so don't get nervous.