Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 483 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Guys,

I have 10 days and counting for my newbie trip to the LOS. I've seen pictures of many of you catfishing. I'm an avid fisherman and I'd like to experience this while there. Can someone help me with name or location information?

Horn

The one at jomtiem has the biggest fish ...huge catfish but you put them back,

its where the bunge jump is.

there is a good one on 3 rd road behind carefour day or night fishing with a band and they cook your catch ,of good size eatable fish...the band night time..

Guys,

I have 10 days and counting for my newbie trip to the LOS. I've seen pictures of many of you catfishing. I'm an avid fisherman and I'd like to experience this while there. Can someone help me with name or location information?

Horn

I am lead to believe that there are a number of fishing charters, I know that is not the catfish you are after but here is a link for some deep sea fishing charter http://www.pattayadivers.com/fishing.php I will be in Pattaya from the 28th and plan to do this one, not cheap at 3000baht but for a whole day, lunch bout $100 which is still a lot cheaper than here in Australia.

Fleetz

Good to see cat/carp lads are off to LOS.I've fished all the places in Patters and the best place is 'Pattaya Fishing Park'about 5km out on Suk.Rd(heading south)

Mekongs go to 40kg and you'll catch 25kg fish all day easy peasy.

Jomtien is ok but they are only 15-20kg

The place off behind Carrefour is rubbish(pasties)

If you go to PFP ask for Wat as a guide and tell him Steve,the Carpman sent you,he''ll make sure you'll be well knackered by the time you leave,or you'll be as p****d as a fart.TIGHT LINES !!!