Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

what do you think of pattaya now ?

pattaya is glowing so fast and i hope that there are enough jobs for thai people so and then they don't steal this much.. i wished that this will get better .. I DO LOVE PATTAYA ..and want to see many good things happened here... ok.. enjoyed your trip.. oh.. any way please share your openien about any thing about pattaya .. ..

.. thanks..

hi all i hear that they are building some more bars on the market on second road near soi 6 is this true? <grin

I certainly hope they are building new bars up there near soi6.….sometimes it just impossible to find some were to get a beer in pattaya. <grin

pattaya is glowing so fast and i hope that there are enough jobs for thai people so and then they don't steal this much.. i wished that this will get better .. I DO LOVE PATTAYA ..and want to see many good things happened here... ok.. enjoyed your trip.. oh.. any way please share your openien about any thing about pattaya .. ..

.. thanks..

I (hic) undersssstood every word :clueless <grin

pattaya is glowing so fast and i hope that there are enough jobs for thai people so and then they don't steal this much.. i

Every time I show up in Pattaya a fair number of Thai females are offered a short term employment contract with me. I try and do what I can to help the Thai economy expand. :clueless

.. thanks..

I think its the reverse here, I hope there are enought Thais to fill all the jobs, such as having enought girls to work in all the new bars.

Jasmin,

As far as the 'stealing' thing, I need to be enlighten as to what you mean here. Are we saying that if they can't fine a job they will steal or if there are more to fill the jobs there will more Thais to steal, or maybe more places to steal from.

After writing this I'm so confused. :clueless

LeoTex

They're stealing our seed!!