Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi folks. Come Oct. I will be takeing my first trip to Thailand :drunk

Ive heard many things about the wonderfull country :drunk

Some say that maybe I shouldnt go :dhorse

But hay what are you going to do, :sh , A guy has to have some fun :clap2

I was hopeing that maybe some of you great gents :drunk , would have a few tips for me while on my get away, Prehaps even a few pointers on things to see and experience :allright :dbh

Seeing as I havent been out of Iraq for months due to my job <grin :ang2 :hijack , I am looking forward to a great time.

Now a friend of mine has a condo in Bangkok, But another friend want to go down to the beach and go diveing. :drunk Personaly im not into that stuff, dry land is the way for me.

Anyhow, Im in for fun and maybe some :sh :bj2 :a2m , on the side. But hay anything is better than Iraq anyhow.

Thanks

:3some

From your thead,what ever we tell you you will do the opp.

just come and never be too serious..with anything or anybody. <grin

enjoy

You can visit all the bars owned by expats who are members of this board! :rolleyes:

List of bar owners

Guess I'll break my posting cherry here :chogdee2

I can not open the link in the post above regarding the members bars. I'd like to check it out for my September trip plans. Do I need an upgraded membership?

I'd like to visit those bars and put some faces with the posts.

Guess I'll break my posting cherry here :rolleyes:

I can not open the link in the post above regarding the members bars. I'd like to check it out for my September trip plans. Do I need an upgraded membership?

I'd like to visit those bars and put some faces with the posts.

Look to the pinned topic at the top of this section...

Before you even comnsider leaving the confines of your country, there are a few books which you should read.

The first book is:

Only 13 www.only13.net Amazon

Life story of a little runaway girl who gets into the sex tourist industry. As she is treated by her customers, so she learns to treat them. She will teach you what bargirls are up to, and how to prepare yourself. She will also tell you more about Thailand than you could learn while earning a Ph.D.

Money Number One DCO Thai

This book is, like many on the market, a defense book for the bar-hopper

Ways that are Dark Amazon

A book about Chinese character which is applicable to Thailand. The book was written by Peter Townsend in 1932? while working as an attache to the US embassy in China.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you have any Amazing time in Pattaya,i know I did.If you dont have time to read any books before your trip please get them when you are in Pattaya.I made the mistake of reading Lonely Planet before I went and never visting any web sites like Pattaya Talk.The book's I brought the last day of my trip were Money Still Number 1,A Fool In Paradise and The Fool Is Back all by Neil Hutchison.I read them all on the plane back to London they had me pissing myself with laughter all the way back home. :ang2 This fool will be back in April 07,it gives me plenty of time to make so new friend's on this great web site.

Please take care and watch out for the Lady Boy's just do the Mick Dundee trick.

<grin

Advice- Become a member as soon as possible

And then sign up for one of the hammering bar crawls that happen each week on a thursday.

visit the bar crawls section in the members bar and you will know what I am talking about

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody.

I have been looking on these pages for some time and realised their is alot of peolpe looking for advise which is greatly given by the expierenced users.

I am a documentary film maker and I have made my last film on Pattaya. filmed in April this year. Many media and TV go to Pattaya and have a dig at it and tell the wrong story of just sex and crime etc.

My film is about the true life there and advise for poeple who have never been before.

Its 45 minutes long with 8 interviews from many well know people who lived in the city for many years and still to this day. Its basicaly explains how the city all works. abit like the books you can buy but in a film format, and unlike the books you know its real life advise, not a made up into a story.

it took 6 months to make and if you are a regular visitor to the city you will see many familar faces within the film.

if anybody is interested in taking a detailed look into what its all about and the reasons into why I made the film then please type in 'Pattaya' on ebay or go to my company website www.eggtvuk.co.uk

Thank you for your time.

Paul Everett

EGG TV.

Any questions then just ask! :rolleyes:

Jimmy they dont admit Trolls and fruits :sh :grin-jump

S05. :D

BTW Yurune sends his best :finger

Are you fucking yurune in the arse? You sound like you are in love with him? Every fucking post you mention his name. You fucking think he means shite to anyone here? :allright

Jimmy they dont admit Trolls and fruits :P :banghead

S05. :clap2

as a newbie here it may be wrong to ask, but i have to ask anyway

if they dont admit trolls and fruits to the members area, is that why you

have been a member of this forum for nearly 3 years and have not been

allowed to join ??

:D :chogdee2