Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

You can bet your bottom dollar on rain everyday. It has only not rained at my place in Chonburi 1 day in the last week to 10 days. I would say on any given day there is a 80% chance of rain for the next month or so.

You can bet your bottom dollar on rain everyday. It has only not rained at my place in Chonburi 1 day in the last week to 10 days. I would say on any given day there is a 80% chance of rain for the next month or so.

Rain !!! Oh No!!!! Gosh !!! What on earth am I going to do with myself!!!! :eyecrazy I was hoping for a nice and relaxing seaside holiday with ice cream, lying on the beach and maybe the odd glass of sherry.

I'm just going to have to find something indoors to do. I wonder whats available? Cribbage, flower arranging, cooking lessons maybe.

Any one else got any suggestions?

Hey Butt Shugger! The bloke asked for a damn weather forecast and I gave it him. Never said there wasn't anything to do fuckwit! Nice fucking try at some sarcasm you limp dicked ass licker!

SHUT THE FUCK UP! :unsure:

Hey Butt Shugger! The bloke asked for a damn weather forecast and I gave it him. Never said there wasn't anything to do fuckwit! Nice fucking try at some sarcasm you limp dicked ass licker!

SHUT THE FUCK UP! :unsure:

Hey big chief little cock. Pull your fucking head in. Was I talking to you? Who fucking died and left you as the post police anyway? Because some cum guzzling fuckwit like you tells me to shut up, does that mean I can't post anymore? Doubt it. Fucking Nazi.

I read your weather report. Appreciate the info actually. Thanks.

Read my signature. Its meant for the likes of you. :bhappy

Rim me you fucking prick licker! God doesn't fucking love me, ya lying fucking prat. Only the people that sell beer that get all me fucking coin like me. Fucking raining season sucks and puts me in a bad mood. So you can stop pulling on your todger now and reply again ya wanking git.

I think Big Chief needs someone to smoke his peace pipe. :D

By the fact that he asked me to rim him i'm thinkin he's wantin some Shuggy lovin. Sorry to dissapoint Big Chief ya big poof, but i don't putt from the rough. But I hear there's a place called Boys Town close to you where you might be able to get someone to play with your little big horn. :drunk

Off to play with my todger now........

Edited by Shuggy
I am sticking my head above the parapet momentarily here. I find that you can Google all sorts of useful information as in

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/THXX0015 :rolleyes:

Just had a look at that and it looks as though the gramophone needle has got stuck. :wacko: The forecast for every day, including the high and low temperature ranges are identical.

Also. the hour by hour forecast for tonight is non-stop scattered thunder showers. Glad I'm staying in tonight. :allright

Alan

Hey big chief little cock. Pull your fucking head in. Was I talking to you? Who fucking died and left you as the post police anyway? Because some cum guzzling fuckwit like you tells me to shut up, does that mean I can't post anymore? Doubt it. Fucking Nazi.

I read your weather report. Appreciate the info actually. Thanks.

Read my signature. Its meant for the likes of you. :rolleyes:

There's just soooo much love here :clueless

Fucking raining so hard this morning North of Chonburi, I couldn't even see the road! :clueless Three fucking accidents and long fucking traffic jam! :chogdee2 Got to work 30 minutes late ya fucking Willy Wonka Wanking Machine! :rolleyes:

Don't need me peace pipe smoked. Just had a go with the Mrs. last night. She aint the best shag around, but when I need to get rid of some fluid she will do <grin

Well its pissing down now,it will stop start all the time during the day,and its nice and cool and brezzy.and its like this most days.and loving it

thanks for the laugh dismorning boys its a good change, :rolleyes:

some people have a different form of wit, specially aussies

stay cool cause thats what it is now. in the every chagneging pattaya

That Aussie "wit" comes from years of shagging sheep and eating their national symbol. I bet they would shag the "roo's" as well if they could catch them. Fucking criminals anyway. Every fecking day you hear of another fucking Aussie slapper getting busted in another country for drugs. Stupid fuckers never learn :rolleyes:

Hate the fucking rain! Can't keep me truck clean and the kids track mud into the fucker.

Some fucking Thai slapper some how left the road went into the ditch, came back out and spun around and ended facing the wrong way on the BangNa-Trade road near Bangpakong this morning. He was in a big truck pulling a big trailer. That guy must have drove his arse off as he never lost the connection to the trailer. All the suspension under the front was wiped out.

Another slapper just about a kilometer or 2 down the road ran into the back of a small truck, he was in a big truck, and the little truck took to the ditch and looked as though it had rolled.

It rains hard and all hell breaks loose around here? :clueless

WHY CAN'T THE THAI'S DRIVE IN THE RAIN? :chogdee2

Hi.

If you want a good weather station got to www.dundee.ac.uk it tracks all weather sats. and gives you good idea of weather throughout the world, the only problem is that the Asia sat. had to be renewed and has not got grid on yet. It shows visual, infra red and rain.

Cheers Doug

There's just soooo much love here :clueless

Good point. I think we shoud all be getting along better. We need to feel the love 1luv

I'm sorry if i offended you Mr Big Chief. You seem really angry at the moment :chogdee2 . Does someone need a hug ? :rolleyes:

I think that everyone should hug the Big Chief when he is angry just to let him know how much we love him.

Consider yourself hugged

Big cheif you have got the sheep joke mixed up with the kiwis,

as for the roo's,, rather eat them... besides their tail is too big .

unfortunatley you are right about the drugs.

and the rain, i love it when it easy's off a bit i'll get on my mountain bike and go off rd and come back coverd in mud,,,,i love it here no fences,and the people are friendly.

we came back from Pak Chong yesterday and saw at least 8 trucks and vans in ditches or upside down. if anyone wants to drive here,the right lane is for fast cars,if you are not passing cars they pull you over,say 200 baht for the drink fund,

if all lanes are slow on the hwys still stay in the right lane or you run into slow trucks,and watch out for the thai cowboys,weaving in and out,and overtaking on blind crns.

I LOVE THE LOS :rolleyes:

I was going to tell you lot in LOS, that the weather in SE England is great, havn't stopped Barbbecuing for a month now. Sitting here, with the door open, birdsong drifting across the garden and forcast of a hot weekend ahead. My summer house is being delivered today, can't wait to set it up with fidge and cold beer.

I won't mention it though, there's enough trouble in the world. :-)

Poms don't know how to cook on the barbie! :D

I would take the raining season all year long rather than living in that old shit hole called England! :bhappy

You Poms keep telling yourselves you got good weather there. Hope it stays that way and you fuckers never come back to Thailand. :beer