Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Welcome to the board. How about a little more information on what you require.

Amenities (Pool, In Room Safe, Weight Room, Pool Table, Internet, Hot Water AirCon), Price Range, Location, Duration of Stay that sort of info is helpful if you want reasonable responses. :allright

Welcome to the board. How about a little more information on what you require.

Amenities (Pool, In Room Safe, Weight Room, Pool Table, Internet, Hot Water AirCon), Price Range, Location, Duration of Stay that sort of info is helpful if you want reasonable responses.

--------------

-------------

Thank you for your answer.

This will be our first visit to Pataya. We had a few (not enough) visits to the Philippines,Brazil, Bosnia...

The accomodation we need should be in short ride (or up to 15 min walking distance) from the Bars, from FLB or Cherry. Aircon is needed. We'll stay for 2 weeks next month. Price? Im not very shoure, dont want to pay a fortune,rather spend it on the girls but around US$1000 for 2 weeks accomodation should be enough? Cherrs

joe

Yo everyone, you can get a two bedroom apartment at nova park, as a bonus its near soi 6 and its only a minute walk to find a baht bus. They are very nice apartments, new with living room, dvd players, kitchen facilities. They have a website, they are classed as serviced apartments but daily rates are available.

The best thing i like is the security, there is no way for yesterdays girl to be banging on your door if you request. And there is a security barrier to protect the beloved yamaha R1 if you get one..

To; farangmaikwai

Thanks Sport! Sounfd good!!!

By any chance do you have the website address of the nova park?

The best thing i like is the security, there is no way for yesterdays girl to be banging on your door if you request---------Yep, that could be ugly....

Alright mate,

Just found the site.,. http://www.novaparkpattaya.com/index.asp They are quite popular now from what i gathered last time. Another thing I enjoyed is not having to take different girls past reception daily. The place has a gym and swimming pool etc.... I stuck to sexercise. One hint I will give you, is if you turn up they should drop the prices, i bargained them down, but it wont guarentee you a room...

I havent looked at the latest prices. It is definately worth trying to barter via email first if you have to book now... Do you know the infamous soi 6? Staying at nova park gives you an excuse driving down there daily, due to the one way systems...

Bryan

To; farangmaikwai

Thanks Mate! I just emailed them.

No I don't know the infamous soi 6, as this will be our first visit to Pattaya. But I'm a fast learner....sexercise is out favotite sport too!

Have a good time!

joe

Residence Gardens 1/2 way between Jontiem and Pattaya, 15 minute walk to walking street. Nice 2 master bedroom 2 bathroom LR kitchen 2 swimming pools for about B3500 per night, must mention FLB bar to get best price.

book early as they get full.

To; Bob4you

Thanks for the info Bob. Looks like lots of 2 bdroom available, but so far only find one 3 bdroom, and unfortunately the agent want to charge (minimum) 1 month, even if well stay for 2 weeks only.

They want 55.000Bahts/mth + electricity,watter etc. Sounds like a rip of, but I'm still trying for a 3broom. if cant find any may take a 2br+1br, but we wont have the fun as normaly :ang2

So this is much more expencive than Olongapo or Angeles in the Philippines!!!!

I have access to one 3 bedroomed condo in View Talay 2 (5 units together). 2 en-suite bedrooms and one very large jacuzzi bath. This is top luxury and I'd have to speak to the owner. A deposit would be required.

PM me if you have any interest.

Cheers

Andy

Thanks fot your help!

I emailed a few for 3 brooms and waiting for their answers.

To farangmaikwai; Im unable to PM you fot some reason, but the answer is, usualy 3 of us pick up 6-9 girls per night and just patry.....and ....... well just having fun!