Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Where to eat at 3 /4 in the morning

McDonalds on 2nd Rd near soi 6.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 hr schnitzels for 99baht. Think its called gossip cafe on the street beside (left) tuk com.

AT the junction of soi14/15 (cats corner bar) there is a thai street bloke that has several fresh curries to take away (starts after 3am).

3rd rd just past soi sophon has a 24hrs noodle restuarant for 25baht (this is where all the thais go for the munchies).

• 1 month later...
Your Friend

GreenSlime

Hey, GreenSlime, how's it going? You've been very quiet for a long time, haven't you?

:grin :grin :grin :grin

Evil

:D

PS - A lot of places for Thai food on Pattaya Klang between 2nd Rd and Soi Bukhao.

Edited by Evil Penevil
24 hr schnitzels for 99baht. Think its called gossip cafe on the street beside (left) tuk com.

AT the junction of soi14/15 (cats corner bar) there is a thai street bloke that has several fresh curries to take away (starts after 3am).

3rd rd just past soi sophon has a 24hrs noodle restuarant for 25baht (this is where all the thais go for the munchies).

Yes Gossip Cafe. 24hrs a day, and will cook anything on the menu. They have breakfast schnitzels, dinner ones, and a full western and thai menu on top of that. The schnitzels range from 119baht up to 150 or so, but they are massive for the money. Great place to grab a bite even during regular hours. Its my missus favorite place in Patts for dinner at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Before I was with the burd I'm with now, who gladly wakes up and cooks stuff anytime :beer , I used to stop off at either Foodland or Leng Kee's when heading home late or early and pissed, cheap and at least in Leng Kee's food good enough to eat even when sober :banghead

^Foodland or the Kiss on the Darkside (much better than the one in town, still shite though) if in town, Maccy D's or any random burger stall that's open. Failing all the above then it's them ham and cheese sandwiches from 7/11

Them 7/11 ham and cheese sandwiches are OK when rancidly drunk but don't make the mistake I did and think they'll taste the same when sober :unsure:

They are horrible, the nuked heated up pizza slices are great until you take a bite and the topping of melted plastic disguised as cheese falls off ,slides down all down your shirt and burns your gut. :beer

Schwarmas disguised as Doner Kebabs are usually easy to find, even in the wee hours

Before I was with the burd I'm with now, who gladly wakes up and cooks stuff anytime :unsure:

after you kicked over the 60k Baht bike of course she'll cook any time, 555

They are horrible, the nuked heated up pizza slices are great until you take a bite and the topping of melted plastic disguised as cheese falls off ,slides down all down your shirt and burns your gut. :beer

says the man who orders Mc D's at 1.30am totally drunk an waits 1 hours for his food to be delivered cold! :unsure: bless. :rolleyes:

7/11 ham cheese anyday for me (even with ketchup!!)

They are horrible, the nuked heated up pizza slices are great until you take a bite and the topping of melted plastic disguised as cheese falls off ,slides down all down your shirt and burns your gut. :banghead

:beer kin'ell between burning your gut with pizza and cutting your finger on a bar crawl your a fecking disaster zone, hope they have a good HSE in singapore, don't want a suspended ceiling tile falling in your office, with your fecking luck you'll end up with injuries similair to Fondles :rolleyes: :unsure:

says the man who orders Mc D's at 1.30am totally drunk an waits 1 hours for his food to be delivered cold! :unsure: bless. :rolleyes:

7/11 ham cheese anyday for me (even with ketchup!!)

DOH! Er I forgot about that night. :beer

If in Soi 7/8 area, Sailor Bar

across from Flipper Lodge open 24/7.

I love the Sailor Bar for good value :rolleyes: but they stop serving food at 2am.

If in Soi 7/8 area, Sailor Bar

across from Flipper Lodge open 24/7.

Does Sailor Bar offer food 24 hrs? Drinks yes but food, I'm not sure. Can somebody confirm this please...

Edited by sick buffalo

Marine seafood off Walking St. or Kiss restaurant on second Road. Never seen either of them closed but I'm sure they do sometimes. Marine does some of the best food in Pattaya, that fishy taste will leavy you gagging for more!