Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
spanky4star

Insomnia

Just some pics of the action over christmas period

335131459_8e71b06131.jpg

335131451_166b6d1c8d.jpg

335131438_a9e7d08c66.jpg

335131447_3aec0da295.jpg

335146691_e2722dacac.jpg

335146697_dcc78e354e.jpg

335146699_bbf482a8bf.jpg

335146672_d5581761a8.jpg

MM: Edited to make the pictures show up inline.

Edited by MM

Oh yes! Picture number 5 - She is hunmknejdje..... Sorry was dribbling a bit there.

May have to take a trip to Insomnia. I don't sleep much anyway....

Oh yes! Picture number 5 - She is hunmknejdje..... Sorry was dribbling a bit there.

Ahh the lovely eyun she can certainly move. its the mouth that turns me on, could suck a tennis ball through a straw

There is no bar fine. if your lucky enough to hook up with one of the dancers, but there is talk about some form of system coming in to action. at the moment only have about 15 dancers so they can only go with customers when they finish there shift.

May have to take a trip to Insomnia. I don't sleep much anyway....

Is this the same girl?

Soi2Small.jpg

you don't miss a trick do you. she use to work in party bar then papa gayo then honey pot. i have heard some good reports on her.

quote of the week

mm " sorry marc i'll be back in a minute have to find a lesibian "

Thanks mate - I know my bearings now.

Been in Coyotee Go Go a few times, but never ventured on foot past that point and my 'blind excited' state of mind, prevented me from looking over to the right!

I'll be sure to pass some baht in the girls direction.

It's very close to where I'll be lodging in February. I remember the sign but... well, so little time, so many places and girls to see. It's on my list now. Thanks for the info. :bigsmile:

There is no bar fine. if your lucky enough to hook up with one of the dancers, but there is talk about some form of system coming in to action. at the moment only have about 15 dancers so they can only go with customers when they finish there shift.

Dancers can't go until they end work? Don't they finish around 6 AM when Insomnia closes? How about service girls and hostesses or is this more of a Disco venue?

can somebody please barfine that girl that used to work at the honeypot? the poor little darling must be struggling as she only appears to have one top!

then again maybe she loves it so much that she has several the same?

someone barfine her and write a report please. i wanna know if those lips work!

I will be returning in March, this looks like a GREAT place to spend some time. :D

Sign in to follow this