Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

WHAT a Fxxking SLUT you are!!! ( My new hero!!)

trip report?

Yes, I'm working on a trip report. I had some especially good sessions at Eden and Hell this time round. I'll never forget the young lady from Eden, very sweet and innocent looking, who wouldn't let me go to sleep. "Not sleep yet! One more time, you on holiday," she told me. Earlier in the evening, she'd come to my defense against a farang she thought had insulted me. He hadn't, he was only joking, but she kicked him square in the balls anyway. A very effective kick. I imagined she was the veteran of many such encounters. Anyway, it was a fun evening for me (perhaps not so much fun for the guy who got kicked). I'll try to write it all up.

Evil

:D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm working on a trip report. I had some especially good sessions at Eden and Hell this time round. I'll never forget the young lady from Eden, very sweet and innocent looking, who wouldn't let me go to sleep. "Not sleep yet! One more time, you on holiday," she told me. Earlier in the evening, she'd come to my defense against a farang she thought had insulted me. He hadn't, he was only joking, but she kicked him square in the balls anyway. A very effective kick. I imagined she was the veteran of many such encounters. Anyway, it was a fun evening for me (perhaps not so much fun for the guy who got kicked). I'll try to write it all up.

Evil

we wait with baited breath!

(should i write about my 1st Eden experiance and subsiquent new Fiance on trip # 2 to LOS?)

Edited by BillWilson
(should i write about my 1st Eden experiance and subsiquent new Fiance on trip # 2 to LOS?)

Definitely. I'd like to read it and I'm sure many, many others would be be interested as well. Just look at the view count of any Hell or Eden-related thread. The interest is certainly there.

Evil

• 1 month later...

For what seems an eminently sensible concept this does seem to stir some vitriol!

Cost wise perhaps the way some see it, they compare to other LOS experiences which is fair enough, each to their own, and not having been there, and despite all I have read and in fact also because of much I have read on this and other sites I plan to try the Hellclub or Eden Club concept and make my own opinion then. I was in Pattaya last Dec 06 just as the (then Eden) Club was being finished ready to open and spoke to a guy outside about it. That was however just a few days before my departure and I never got time to make a visit.

I agree in some ways already about the fact that if you want certain experiences on a 'guaranteed basis' then the Hell concept seems a sure way to ensure that you receive these exact services and thus feel you have been correctly served, for an agreed price. In this scene you therefore exchange uncertainty for certainty, for which you pay an establishment which trains/schools these principles. This seems logical Captain!. The excitement of the 'will she/they wont she/they' is a different adventure for which prices are often negotiable by skill, luck, timing, and persistence of approach. This is a different adventure and while sometimes providing a memorable piece of value can also result in a 'disappointment' and feeling of having been provided with less than one paid for. Value is a most subjective concept in the eye of the receiver/payer is it not?

Last year touring several a go go bars with my 'main squeeze' BG of the week looking for another girl(s) to join us for fun we found it quite difficult in some bars to get any takers and so whilst there is the element of thrill and speculation, there is also a potential to spending some time and not getting a result, even in LOS without some effort, even if you get the Mamasan to ask around some BGs won;t take on that kind of deal even if you are presentable and fit. Taking yourself, or you and your BG/TG together to the Hell club concept would present you with a more than certain hot experience with a guaranteed result for a known price so I can see this is a clear niche market which is designed to suit certain clear situational needs. This to me seems a solid good idea. I have no comment about the girls and service yet as I have not experienced it.

I shall find out in my own way how well this renowned but obviously controversial approach works for me. and that is the true measure of fair judgement. The idea sounds great and as I am accustomed to usually taking two girls at almost every time at least, for both BJ bars and ST/LT this sits well with me. I would probably be looking for two or three girls as petite as posssible, in school uniform, skirts, socks and/or stockings, all if posible with the most accomplished deep throat ability. I do not know if anyone can advise me from their own experience what the deep throat capability (depth wise) might be of the skilled Hell girls but I'd be looking for the ones with the best chance (and willingness to try which is important) of accomodating me fully and who do not mind being 'firmly (but politely) encouraged to go deep as they can. I also like to give facials.

Once I have experienced this service I would be glad to report back.

• 1 month later...

OH..HELL ! :clap2

Finally I've paid my first visit to the HC. Well .. It was around 1:30 pm in the afternoon when i walked in. I found beelzebub the manager there ( lucky on my part). I found the environment nice & friendly& immediatelyordered a drink. Beelzebub was very welcoming and he asked if it was my first visit & i said yes. He then enlightened me about the content in the menu and explained the whole working procedure,how-it-goes & the duration, etc.

By the time he finished, two other customers walked in & expalined again the whole menu to one of them. As that customer wanted to see a line-up of the girls, i also took this opportunity to choose my girl. There were about 7 girls at that time. I immediately chose aoy who must have been around 24 yrs old and told beelzebub that i wished to order a take away session with aoy that night after 10 pm. He suggested i take 2 girls so that my first experience would be worthwhile as 2 girl session was the best to enjoy. I,nevertheless,told him that i had the habit of savouring the services of one lady at a time.The good atmosphere tempted me to order my second drink & then gave him my location to enable the lady to arrive without any problem. Checked my bin & left at around 2:15 pm.

To my surprise, i found that aoy had arrived well before time & at that night i took her to flb bar for a couple of drinks, had dinner outside & took her to my room around 12 midnight. And.. all hell broke loose as aoy gave me a total GFE. It will always be remembered as it was my best night in pattaya when she took care of every whim & fancy.

Big THANKS to beelzebub for the neat orientation & now i really wish i should have chosen the 2 lady session as it would have been more fun ,than one. :D Well.. there is always a second time for everything. And Aoy made that night very special.And 2 Cerberus , I really had fun the way i wanted & there was not a single moment when my fancy was let down. I enjoyed the way i wanted. :D

To all the guys who love hardcore.. U need to 'xperience' it to believe it !!

Beelzebub ..please convey my regards to aoy. She remembers me well ..LOL ! :D .

P.S. And to all the guys wanting Wha ... I hate to tell you that she is no longer working as she has left.

Edited by 1234

As the guardian of the gates to The Hell Club, I have the right to say,

"we told you so"
. No problem my friend, hopefully we will get you a 'brace' your next visit.

Nice to have meet you we, (not to mention Aoy :bigsmile: ) enjoyed your company.

Take care,

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus

Will when I hit Pattaya I know of one place that I will go. The Hell Club sounds like an experance that no one should pass up. If the girls are as good as claimed to be the little extra in expense will be no problem. I can not wait until Nov. 07 Pattaya and Hell Club here I cum.