Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

[

I don't imagine we'll be hearing from you again (a wise decision on your part), but every time you throw down the guantlet, I'll be there to pick it up. BTW, whether you reply or not, I'll keep posting fresh information to this thread about the Hell Club, at least every week. I wouldn't want to disappoint you and papillion.

Evil

:beer

Keep posting mate. Many of us appreciate the info. Unfortunately due to circumsatnces out with my control I didnt get a chance to sample what was on offer in Hell even though I was staying less that 50 metres away. :D

I did meet Cerberus on many occasions and spoke to Jacko a few times as well. I also saw the majority of the Imps that populate Hell and would in no way descibe them as "ugly old hardcore Thai prostitutes". They aint all stunners (though a few certainly are) but they are 6's and 7's at worst. Spoke to a couple of them briefly and they were nice to talk to. (doubt that many people go to Hell for the conversation though

Looking forward to my next trip when I will definately entering the gates of Hell.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you'd already taken back the rip-off accusation in an exchange with Montydog, but here you are repeating it. Never mind, I can easily flip what you say: The Hell Club is exceptionally good value for experienced punters who know Pattaya well and for everyone who wants to pay for top service and doesn't want to waste time hunting for women in beer bars. I certainly don't have problems communicating with (NOT to) women in a "normal everyday environment," I just wonder where you find that environment in Pattaya and at the same time, arrange for an all-night threesome.

To everyone but touristman I apologize for the length of this post. I wasn't going to post lengthy replies again on this thread, but when you see the crap like that quoted above, I must respond IMO.

The difference between you and me, touristman, is that I didn't get heated. I had fun writing it, with a smile on my face and tongue in cheek. :D

I don't imagine we'll be hearing from you again (a wise decision on your part), but every time you throw down the guantlet, I'll be there to pick it up. BTW, whether you reply or not, I'll keep posting fresh information to this thread about the Hell Club, at least every week. I wouldn't want to disappoint you and papillion.

Evil

:devil

Errrrr, from your post i see that you may be rather old so i'll forgive your memory lapse.I never took back the term rip-off (see evidence on pg4 of the OTHER hell club thread on the front page of members bar) as it's accurate IMO (remember semantics? - extremely poor value for money, rip-off).

And see with the arrogance and presumptious nature you exhibit in your last paragraph.''don't imagine'' whatever you want, you're wrong again. :beer If you spam your ''fresh imformation'' weekly to keep Hell Club on the front page of the Members forum, then i'll continue to look in.

p.s. I have been in Hell Club, albeit briefly.And you can see the attractiveness of the Thai women in Hell Club in this forum..........using the photographs already posted.Get your facts straight Spamboy <grin ( see i'm smiling too while i write this :D :D :D and no condescending nature either, thats that difference between you and me Evil Penevil :D :D :D )

Giday Touristman,

Mate i agree with you about this clip/rip off brothel,but youre just giving these Pimps oxygen every time you post.

With all their Spamming and recruitment of friends{Alan Lad} to pump this place,its obvious theyre feeling the pinch.

We and hundreds of others know its a Newbie rip off,no matter what the Pimps say on this board,there are far greater alternatives for threesomes in Pattaya than Hell.

Marc is not a stupid man,and he clealy saw the writing on the wall before this brothel opened,so he unloaded most of it to a couple of other Pimps.

Just left this brothel die in peace,and keep up warning Newbies of some of the Rip Offs in Pattaya.

Footnote. Alan Lad has stated he has never been to Hell or Eden,so his comments should be disregarded and viewed purely as someone helpnig out these Pimps.

Sadly, I will not be going to patts until next year, but I will be visiting the Hell Club. This is the reason why:

Although nobody can guarantee what the girls do with their husbands, boyfriends, after hours clients etc, with their probably authentic STD checks, and knowing that BB vaginal/anal sex isn't allowed, there is a good chance that these girls are as clean as can be found. To that end, I intend to have these girls sit on my face and leave as much of their juice there as possible- it's just my thing. Now, I am a member of 5 boards, and I am gathering from some boards that there are many mongers in Pattaya who not only have unprotected sex, but boast about catching a disease, then self medicate-arseholes.

Because I can monger with my wife's consent, I would rather come home without an STD of the mouth. Sure, you can find girls who will do the threesome stuff a lot cheaper than Hell, but will they be as experienced and as clean? I understand that as mongers we can't expect clinical sterility, and we have to accept certain risks, but for me, knowing that the girl most probably hasn't had some infected prick inside her vagina does it for me. That way I can lie back, relax and not have any lingering doubts in my mind that I'll get a horrible dose of something.

Incidentally, I had two prostitutes in Melbourne a few years ago, it cost me 500 bucks- a 40 year old and a 23 year old. I came 3 times in an hour, but the young one wouldn't do kissing. 500 bucks Australian is 12,000 bhat, so 3,600 for half as long again with two LBFMs sounds fair enough to me.

Ned, Ned

Be nice mate,

Marc is not a stupid man
now, now you don't even know this particular pimp :bigsmile: despite my multiple invites. So casting me as stupid, if only by inference is not nice :D

Oxygen is ample in LK Metro, and a touch cleaner than elsewhere :clap1 but hey like I continually say and say, Hell is not for everyone.

Ned you have never seen me on here, or anywhere for that matter, giving a false image of Hell so I am truly astounded by your vitriol. Never mind mate the majority of us have free choice fortunately, and despite your own and this other persons shouts of, "Not Fair", enough people have elected to try and appreciate the service we offer. (You have only to look at their comments).

Whilst I cannot even be bothered to respond to the other character, my offer of a drink still stands regards yourself, despite your fear that I might get you :bigsmile: and take advantage of you :D

Take care,

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus

Gentlemen:

First off, I am in no way connected to the Hell club or Eden. However.. I did have the utmost pleasure in 2003 in Bangkok. It was my first time in LOS and my brother had told me about this place called The Eden Club, so I arranged a time with Marc and he was very pleasant to deal with. I had seen this gorgeous lady named Ton, so I picked her and she picked a friend. Well... after the shower and drying off, the fun soon began, both deep throating me. Now hold on for a second here.. I am not talking about a typical Deep Throat, this is where your entire cock goes right down the throat so that the girls lips press up against your balls and then wiggles your nut sack while coming up for air. These girls are taking turns, one blowing me and the other eating out my ass. I knew right there that I would not last too long, my friggin eyes were going right to the back of my head. To this day NO ONE has ever given me that much pleasure, it is an experience I will remember for the rest of my life.

I have been around alot of places, many different countries, and NOTHING compares to this place. When that little sweetheart TON bent her shaven pussy and asshole over my face, I was literally in Heaven, but now they call it Hell!

If anyone of you has a fantasy of a threesome, one that will bloody well blow your mind, you owe it to yourself to try it... at least once. If you are like me, it will be one of the horniest adventures you will ever try.

When I come back to Patts, this will be my #1 place to go.

Well I think it would be very rude of me not to provide an opinion of this place when I come over to patts for my first trip this year, have had several occasions when a girl (thai girls based in london) that is supposed to allow back door action but then says "you too big", or "you hurt to mutt". If I can go to a place where it is all laid out on a menu then I think it would make a great introduction to a holiday in patts, i won't be barfining any but I will definately be there once on my trip.

And I will be looking left of the yellow line...........

Personally I like the policy of the Hell Club... not my piece of cake ( way too overpriced ) BUT... states clear the rule of the play, no cheats, no hidden agenda you know how much you pay and what for. Comparing the prices with Melbourne or Swaziland of course stupid, but compare the prices with some cheater bars... you pay for your drink X baht, even more for the false LDs and what you get is nothing. OR... see the overpriced GOGO bars... your drinks, the LDs, the BF, the inflated salaries ( the LDOs pays )... All together it may be even more, than the Hell experience. AND an important factor: many guys hate the hassle, others call hunt. I think this bar is a very good alternative for many guys... and to be selfish...

Edited by Gabor
AND an important factor: many guys hate the hassle, others call hunt. I think this bar is a very good alternative for many guys...

:clap1 You realize what a few others fail to grasp - that not every single punter wants to go out on a hunt. Probably most do, but some don't and Hell is a good option for them. That's exactly my case. I get the service I want at a price I consider fair. If anyone doesn't want to visit Hell, there are 3,000 other places in Pattaya to go to. No question about that. Hell is not for everyone but perfect for some.

What I can't understand is the chatter about a rip-off. To me it is a premium service at a reasonable price for what you get.

Evil

Personally I like the policy of the Hell Club... not my piece of cake ( way too overpriced ) BUT... states clear the rule of the play, no cheats, no hidden agenda you know how much you pay and what for.

Beat me to it, exactly. You know what you are paying for. That's not a rip off but my be over priced for some.

Personally I like the policy of the Hell Club... not my piece of cake ( way too overpriced ) BUT... states clear the rule of the play, no cheats, no hidden agenda you know how much you pay and what for.
And isn't that rather refreshing in the Pattaya environment!
If Ton is there then I will be there as soon as I can! :puke

Ton is legendary for her oral skills, deep throat in particular. She had an enormous following in Bangkok. Supposedly some business types would plan their Asia trips around a short stop-over in BKK so they could get a session with Ton in Eden. If there is ever a Hall of Fame created for P4P providers, she would have to be one of the first inductees.

Evil

:D

Gentlemen,

Ton is still resident here in The Hell Club, and will be for the immediate future :clap1 Without doubt a legend, and people have traveled the distance from Bangkok to The Hell Club in Pattaya just so as to experience her skill.

cerberus

you pay for your drink X baht, even more for the false LDs and what you get is nothing. OR... see the overpriced GOGO bars... your drinks, the LDs, the BF, the inflated salaries ( the LDOs pays )... All together it may be even more, than the Hell experience. AND an important factor: many guys hate the hassle, others call hunt. I think this bar is a very good alternative for many guys... and to be selfish... )

Also if the guy has a wife or GF then he would also have to pay for a room.

Just because something costs more than the average, that is not a reason to call it a rip off. When punters fly over here in First or Business class they are not being ripped off as its a choice that they decided to make or if they choose to stay at the Dusit or Sheraton instead of the Skytop.

Now, now touristman. Play nicely with others or you'll end up having to play with yourself. No need to take things so personally. This is a thread on "Inside the Hell Club." Save your heated outbursts for your therapy sessions.

I have a real quick answer to that question, complete with a concrete example, but I'll save it for its proper place. Stifle your paranoia, touristman, you're not my example.

No, the bashers are people who have never had a session at Hell/Eden, usually never even been inside either place, yet write sweeping conclusions about the quality and value of the services offered. And it isn't a question of where I haven't been, but to where you haven't been, namely the Hell Club.

I first visited LOS (and Pattaya) in 1979. You were still in elementary school then. I've been back about 75 times since that first trip. I lived 25 years outside the U.S. in a string of countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia and LOS has always been my main vacation spot. The longest single stretch of time I spent in-country in Thailand was six months back in the 1980s, usually I stay 10 days or two weeks. For the past few years, I've made four trips per year to LOS on a combination of business and pleasure.

I certainly don't consider myself an expert, but I'm far from a newbie.I'm very well acquainted with the various options in Pattaya. That's why I can state unequivocally that the standard of service you get at Hell/Eden isn't available elsewhere. I've never been to the Jade Garden, but I have been to the other oft-mentioned alternatives to Hell/Eden. As I stated earlier, it's not my style to bash a place simply because it doesn't offer the kind of session I desire.

But maybe you should start a thread on the Jade Garden. Then I could reply without ever having been there, just like you did in the "Inside the Hell Club" thread. Only joking. I'd never write about a place without having seen it first, but I'll make a point of visiting the Jade Garden on my next trip to Pattaya.

You presume wrong. To people who don't place a value on their time, it is by definition worthless. I was using the term in a very specific sense - comparing the costs at Hell to other, cheaper establishments.

Here's a simple example of what I mean. Across the street from my apartment building is Dry Cleaning Shop A. I pass it every day on my way to and from work. It charges $12.00 to dry clean a suit. Dry Cleaning Shop B only charges $8.00 to do the same job, but it would take me 30 minutes to get to Shop B from my apartment. The total cost to me in money and time would be $8,00 plus the 60 minutes it takes to get there and back to Shop B. Since I value 60 minutes of my time much higher than $4.00, it's not worth it for me to take my suits to Shop B. If my neighbor in the next apartment says he uses Shop B because it's $4.00 cheaper, he's not putting any value on his own time. Hence, his time must be worthless to him, at least in determining the total cost of getting a suit dry cleaned. Same-same applies to P4P.

evil, i have to disagree, you obviously have never stepped foot in dry cleaning shop B sir, for if you had you would know that included in the extra $4.00, when you pick up said suit, the young lady at front counter walks around behind you, rips your pants down and shoves her tongue up your ass while shop owners wife sinks to her knees and applies a tongue tattoo that would make a priest forget his vows,while jabbing number 6 sewing needles into your nutsack, you sir retain the right ( as we all do ) of choosing shop A over shop B, but after all, it is my 60 minutes. Joe

I understand that very well, that's why I hate wasting time on trying to set up a session that may or may not turn out well. I'd rather spend my time with the ladies than trying to find them. I was using the concept of "worthless time" as a factor in calculating the total cost of a service. Your ill will caused you to read something into it that I'd never written.

The cutting-edge concept at Hell/Eden is to give the best service in LOS, with the guarantee the customer doesn't pay if dissatisfied. But since you've never been to the Hell Club, how do you know about the age or physical appearance of the ladies? On what basis are you making that statement? Yes, it can be hardcore if you want it that way, especially the in-house experiences. But I prefer L/T take-away and that has given me some of the best GFEs I've ever had. I don't want to tax your precious time or your brain cells (the latter more than the former) too much, but just read the final few paragraphs at this LINK to get an idea of the kind of experiences I've had with the ladies of Hell/Eden

I thought you'd already taken back the rip-off accusation in an exchange with Montydog, but here you are repeating it. Never mind, I can easily flip what you say: The Hell Club is exceptionally good value for experienced punters who know Pattaya well and for everyone who wants to pay for top service and doesn't want to waste time hunting for women in beer bars. I certainly don't have problems communicating with (NOT to) women in a "normal everyday environment," I just wonder where you find that environment in Pattaya and at the same time, arrange for an all-night threesome.

To everyone but touristman I apologize for the length of this post. I wasn't going to post lengthy replies again on this thread, but when you see the crap like that quoted above, I must respond IMO.

The difference between you and me, touristman, is that I didn't get heated. I had fun writing it, with a smile on my face and tongue in cheek. :bigsmile:

Evil

:clap2

evil, i have to disagree, you obviously have never stepped foot in dry cleaning shop B sir, for if you had you would know that included in the extra $4.00, when you pick up said suit, the young lady at front counter walks around behind you, rips your pants down and shoves her tongue up your ass while shop owners wife sinks to her knees and applies a tongue tattoo that would make a priest forget his vows,while jabbing number 6 sewing needles into your nutsack, you sir retain the right ( as we all do ) of choosing shop A over shop B, but after all, it is my 60 minutes. Joe

Edited by joebuck44

Just a quick question.

If I was to become a VIP Member and get 10 free ladies, am I allowed to use the membership for two ladies from 10pm - 6am in this price ie 2000 Baht per lady ?

Just a quick question.

If I was to become a VIP Member and get 10 free ladies, am I allowed to use the membership for two ladies from 10pm - 6am in this price ie 2000 Baht per lady ?

The reason experienced punters buy a VIP membership at Hell or Eden is to be able to guarantee that their favorite ladies will be available at a certain time. To give you an example, here's what I arranged ahead of my trip to LOS n January:

• Jan. 12 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 14 (10.00 a.m.) Overnight, then 24/7 session with two ladies from Eden Bangkok :3some
  • Jan. 14 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 19 (1.00 p.m.) Overnight sessions each night with between one and three ladies from Hell Club Pattaya :D :banana :banana
  • Jan. 19 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 20 (12.45 p.m.) Overnight session with four ladies from Eden Bangkok :D :party
  • Jan. 20 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 21 (12.45 p.m.) Overnight session with two ladies from Eden Bangkok

These arrangements took me less than five minutes to put togerher (two emails to Marc, a follow-up phone call once I was in LOS). I wanted to visit Hell Club to meet Cerberus and Beelzebub (Jacko) and to say hello to Marc, but I didn't have to. I could have just phoned the Club and they would have sent the ladies to the condo where I was staying. That's what I often do in BKK - the Eden ladies meet me at my hotel room (or a restaurant, nightclub, bar, etc. - where ever is most convenient for me). No wasted time.

For me, that's an important part of the Hell/Eden service and in and of itself worth the VIP premium. I can set things up in advance via email or telephone and be guaranteed the ladies I want.

Evil

:devil

• Jan. 12 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 14 (10.00 a.m.) Overnight, then 24/7 session with two ladies from Eden Bangkok :party
  • Jan. 14 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 19 (1.00 p.m.) Overnight sessions each night with between one and three ladies from Hell Club Pattaya :D :banana :banana
  • Jan. 19 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 20 (12.45 p.m.) Overnight session with four ladies from Eden Bangkok :D :devil
  • Jan. 20 (10.00 p.m.) to Jan. 21 (12.45 p.m.) Overnight session with two ladies from Eden Bangkok

WHAT a Fxxking SLUT you are!!! ( My new hero!!)

trip report?