Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Robins nest hotel soi dianna inn

Have just returned from a 2 week stay at Robins nest on Soi dianna inn.

I could not , frankly recommend this hotel highly enough, especially to a first timer to Pattaya.

On 3 previous trips I have stayed at the Residence Garden, but with some security and cleanliness issues, combined with new road works and being a little out of the way, i decided a change was needed. I'd been to soi Dianna on previous trips and found it a really good area, and so decided to try Robins nest, Having heard good reports from other members.

Upon my arrival check in was hassle free and when i got to my room the cleanliness of my room was outstanding.The the most enchanting element of the place is the sense of community there,

with a blend of ex-pats and tourists , there is always someone to talk to and a readily available source of up to date info on where to go.

Combine this with good standard of food, and the fantastic service staff you will be hard pushed to better this all round package.

We all here about location location location, and Robins is ideally situated, for your nocturnal forays, with competitive motorcycle hire available any location in Pattaya is only minutes away.

It has been suggested for a while that this area is up and coming for a while, and my experience was exactly that. The revamp of Club oasis on soi bukoaw compared easily to its walking street cousins with new girls arriving all the time. The bars up and down the soi were welcoming and friendly, with a nice eclectric mix of live music, to your techno and ladyboy bars.

The hotel itself has been built by Robin over the last 3 years, so his attention to detail is evident , with improvements going on all the time. All the rooms are spacious with aircon, Large good quality beds, large tvs, dvd players and a well stocked fridge.

Robin has worked very hard to get his high standards of cleanliness drilled into his staff, which is evident in all areas of the hotel, the staff are very attentive and well trained.

The jewel that separates this hotels from others is the frontage on to the soi, where you can kick back and watch the world go by or just yarn with the many characters that frequently drop in.

At night time security is of a paramount and each guest is recorded in a log and id cards must be left with no exceptions, which i found very reassuring.

Robin is always on hand so any issues you have can be dealt with immediatly , not that i had any. The Food i had was always good, notably the range of breakfasts, and Robin is always changing the menu so there is always a good range available, and is competitively priced. To finish off for A Price to quality Ratio Robins nest is a very hard package to beat and i will for one will be returning..... Very soon :finger :finger :finger

Siamesejon

:finger :finger

Its not a hotel just rooms above an overpriced restaurant.stayed once eaten there 5-6 times and never again for me its a rip off .

the foot :hijack

if you call 400bht a night for a large clean aircon room

and 99 bht for a full english overpriced please educate on where you can get it better and cheaper. Of course if price is your main driver and not quality then theres always over sukumvit......

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there in June for 4 days and I thought the rooms were nice (spend the extra 100 baht for the big rooms with balcony) but the best thing was how spotless the maids keep this place. My only complaint was the towels had an unpleasant smell to them. Very nice friendly atmosphere. No bargirls but lovely waitresses.

I don't think the food is overpriced. They have an entire menu of 99 baht specials. Try the club sandwich for 99 baht. It's huge.

J

My favourite is the Chicken Dinner 99 baht. Big piece of chicken,roast potatos, mash and small helping of mixed veg. Best value meal in town IMO.

Spidey.

I agree I ate there every day while there and was very pleased with the food. I looked in the kitchen and it was kept very clean , a very big plus in my book.

Some guys eat the 99 baht breakfast buffet at The Apex and think they are getting a good value when in fact they are paying good money to eat pure crap and tons of it. I have a friend that eats there every day and he asked me to stop over and join him, when I tried to eat the slop they called bacon and eggs I almost threw up. Its like a paraphrase on the joke Woody Allen used in Annie Hall "Such bad food and the portions are so big".

wouldn`t stay there because quite frankly the manager is a total arsehole.

was sat having a drink there last year and I heard him talking to his staff,

apparently 2 of his staff had gone off with with some guys, some of the things he was saying was words like

ALL TG,s are prostitutes, and they should think themselves lucky to have a job!

he was angry, probably justified, but to take it out on the rest of his staff was unacceptable to me.