Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Can u recomend . Hotel with WiFi, quality and GF

Hi all,

looking for good recommendation for "quality" hotel with wifi, must be GF. I like the Sabai Resort, rooms good Ruan Thai and pool - but last time there no WiFI. I see now the prices are up. So maybe time to change. Of course I want a good location, Jomtein no good for me..

My budget up to 5000 a night. - Be there in a week lads. :D

Yes now Nova is with Amari and i don't know de joiner policy, but in fact if you can pay up to 5000 B for a hotel a joiner will certainly not be a problem. Tim is a good choice specially in the deluxe room with the jacuzzi. And Lk renaissance is on a busy street full of bars.

The point is not so much about how much I pay, but I just cant accept to be made a fool of. If I am paying for a double room, I will not accept that they charge joiner fees (As happened at the Amari resort a few years ago). _ Even worse if they tell me I cant bring guests back.

So I'll write them now and see their reply - the hotel looks OK.

I just stayed at Tims for 11 nights and just hasip hasip for the price. Good location though.

I had resvervations at the new amari, but they were just opening and still doing a lot of work and the restaurant wasn't open, so I cancelled. Part of that decision was also that it was off the beaten path (out by nova park) and also didn't want to make the wife pack and move again. I checked out the rooms, and very nice if you like the chrome/white ultramodern look. I would only do for the current half off special and again not near baht buses.

For the price of Tims (~ 2700 baht ) I would rather go with a prima or bella suite at the Bella Villa on Soi 4 for around the same price http://www2.bellavillapattaya.com/roomrates_bvp.php They have free wirless (Tims charges you) and the staff was very nice at the bella (tims also). I happen to like the bella location on soi 4, quiet but near baht bus routes and centrally located, but not in the middle of the action so may not be for you. Also, underground car park with elevator is nice.