Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hey guys newbie here heading over for my first trip on the 10th of April till the 28th.

I've booked in for the first week at the Lek and i figure i could find something better?? once i'm there but not sure if it's worth the extra to stay in the new wing.

Got no idea of the real differences other than the obvious old or new thing. Did a quick search but didn't really answer my questions.

I'd be really happy with a balcony to go out for a smoke not looking for the flashest room as long as the bed/workbench is sturdy i don't intend to spend all day in there.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Hey guys newbie here heading over for my first trip on the 10th of April till the 28th.

I've booked in for the first week at the Lek and i figure i could find something better?? once i'm there but not sure if it's worth the extra to stay in the new wing.

Got no idea of the real differences other than the obvious old or new thing. Did a quick search but didn't really answer my questions.

I'd be really happy with a balcony to go out for a smoke not looking for the flashest room as long as the bed/workbench is sturdy i don't intend to spend all day in there.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

I cant answer for you ,but I personaly would not spend the extra. I have stayed in the Lek twice and both times in the old wing ,except for 1 night when I was moved to the new wing while they sorted my A/C ,I found the level of comfort in both wings to be comparable and the price differential to be out of order.

I've stayed in the Lek Hotel November 2007, new wing for 1200bht

Room was small, worn out, a/c terrible.

After one night I've checked out and found twice better room at Royal Twins

for same price.

Also the girl was not included :)

lekku0.jpg

The Aa residence next door on Soi 13 has better quality rooms and good security. They will ring your room before handing IDs back to the girls. Also they always have vacencies as it is so difficult to book remotely. Eg: no website, never answer emails etc. However, the Lek has some advantages you may not notice at first, like 3 different ways in and out! Can be a god send when you have persistant BGs looking for a repeat performance. Pools ok, buffets are good, girl friendly, security if you want to take advantage of it but won;t chase you both across reception if you don't. All in all it has a lot going for it (except luxurious surroundings), and I will definatel use it again. Opps, did I forget the freelancers favour Beach / Soi13 as their happy hunting ground :bigsmile:

The Aa residence next door on Soi 13 has better quality rooms and good security. They will ring your room before handing IDs back to the girls. Also they always have vacencies as it is so difficult to book remotely. Eg: no website, never answer emails etc. However, the Lek has some advantages you may not notice at first, like 3 different ways in and out! Can be a god send when you have persistant BGs looking for a repeat performance. Pools ok, buffets are good, girl friendly, security if you want to take advantage of it but won;t chase you both across reception if you don't. All in all it has a lot going for it (except luxurious surroundings), and I will definatel use it again. Opps, did I forget the freelancers favour Beach / Soi13 as their happy hunting ground :bigsmile:

I was wondering about staying at the AA. What rates are they charging this year?

Have stayed there twice in the new wing, 1200 per night and did not have any problems. The rooms could be freshened up but i would still recommend the lek for the location, and the cheapest mini bar in Pattaya,also the buffet is good as well. Nice pool area with plenty of sunbeds and cheap drinks at the bar.

Hope this has been of some help :bigsmile:

Hi sven65

We will be staying there from the 17th of April to the 25th hope to catch up with you.

Couple of party's at the FLB bar on the 19th and the 20th of April.

Edited by aussiechic