Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I'm making an assumption here. But I have a feeling that BushPig may have have been another bob/logan. I get the feeling that there was a BushPig/UgotMySTD on the board. I haven't asked MM, however, when two posts appear one right after another, the IP would be easy to spot. Could that be what happened here? http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.ph...54464&st=51

Double post

Edited by Gawd Elpus
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As my website clearly states I do not have a hard on for any scotsmun & I am a Canterbarian Kentish man not a cockney although Bob/Logan is a Cockerny.

I might know him, I am cockney 1luv Nice shirt BTW Dave, a man of impeccable taste :beer

Does the Cunterbury Tales have a spell check facility for it's customers using Wi-Fi ??

dave.jpg

Edited by Gawd Elpus

I'm confused.

I'm a "techie", quite familiar with "tracert" and how to use it.

You cannot link an IP to a physical address. Not without a subpoena, anyway.

I'm confused.

I'm a "techie", quite familiar with "tracert" and how to use it.

You cannot link an IP to a physical address. Not without a subpoena, anyway.

Did somebody say that?

I posted a satellite view of a house (sort of as a joke or dig at the poster) that was given as the location of a particular IP, but doubt it is the actual "address".

I am pretty sure that the IP resolved to the correct city, state and country, however.

Let's put this to the test...I get your IP as being near a city that has 7 letters starting with a B ending with an N, in a state that starts with M in the USA. Was that close?

Did somebody say that?

Well.....

I posted a satellite view of a house (sort of as a joke or dig at the poster) that was given as the location of a particular IP, but doubt it is the actual "address".

Ah.

I am pretty sure that the IP resolved to the correct city, state and country, however.

Let's put this to the test...I get your IP as being near a city that has 7 letters starting with a B ending with an N, in a state that starts with M in the USA. Was that close?

The problem with that (as far as rural states go) is outlying areas are attributed to a nearby urban area, sometimes (as in this one), not even the nearest one.

I'm considered to be the Billings area, not Bozeman, although I'm 60 miles from Billings.

Well.....

Ah.

The problem with that (as far as rural states go) is outlying areas are attributed to a nearby urban area, sometimes (as in this one), not even the nearest one.

I'm considered to be the Billings area, not Bozeman, although I'm 60 miles from Billings.

But, if you were claiming to be in Thailand, and posting from where you are without using a proxy, I'd doubt your claim, since the location is close enough to where you are...and it's not Thailand.

But, if you were claiming to be in Thailand, and posting from where you are without using a proxy, I'd doubt your claim, since the location is close enough to where you are...and it's not Thailand.

True dat. :allright

either way you spell it...it still comes up...Bumfuck. :allright

Is there some sort of point to your inane ramblings?

Edited by alias
Well.....

Ah.

fresh air and vibrant blue skies...must be nice!

So with this IP stuff which is far to complex for me can you tell where Logan was posting from and confirm he was not using my IP when in Thailand and when he went back to UK and posted recently can you confirm his ip when he posted there and if so does that still mean I am Logan as I have not been back to UK for a long time.

I know for a fact that one or two people were busted on another forum for doing what I have been accused of and mentioning no names one in particular got to threatening the forum owners for banning them for doing so but really its the internet so it will always go on no doubt.

So with this IP stuff which is far to complex for me can you tell where Logan was posting from and confirm he was not using my IP when in Thailand and when he went back to UK and posted recently can you confirm his ip when he posted there and if so does that still mean I am Logan as I have not been back to UK for a long time.

I know for a fact that one or two people were busted on another forum for doing what I have been accused of and mentioning no names one in particular got to threatening the forum owners for banning them for doing so but really its the internet so it will always go on no doubt.

logan's last post was from England.

logan's last post was from England.

To be fair, Dave's post was a two part question. "can you tell where Logan was posting from and confirm he was not using my IP when in Thailand"

So I rest my case, anyone can be who they like, you will be called a liar what ever by those who choose to believe what they will and anyone can get their mates to post for you so proves that anyone who posts good stuff about a business can be and probably is a mate of the business so why bother reading anything if you dont believe anything anyway.

Believe that people who own forums dont double treble up to butt up their business and you are in cuckoo land but who cares, people advertise their business and you choose to either go there or not so is up to you.

No business can make everyone happy and there are as many cynics and back stabbers to a business as there are happy customers, more so as I have found out that the old saying is true, the more successful the business the more people are jealous and slate you.

If you wish to strengthen a lie, mix a little truth in with it. :whistling: :rolleyes:

Maybe i will get to meet Logan?? When Is his next visit ?? :D

JEM

To be fair, Dave's post was a two part question. "can you tell where Logan was posting from and confirm he was not using my IP when in Thailand"

I confirmed what I could.

Yes I could arrange that, and when you do meet him call him a liar to his face why dont you.

You could turn it into a promotional event. like book signing :D

Just post when Bobby Logan is next in town and arrange a day and time, when members in town can come and call him a liar to his face and have a beer too.

You could call it "Logan's Run" at the Canterbury Tales. :chogdee

ventriloquist_dummy.jpg

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Yes I could arrange that, and when you do meet him call him a liar to his face why dont you.

You omitted to say when his next trip will be :chogdee

Jem

So I rest my case, anyone can be who they like, you will be called a liar what ever by those who choose to believe what they will and anyone can get their mates to post for you so proves that anyone who posts good stuff about a business can be and probably is a mate of the business so why bother reading anything if you dont believe anything anyway.

Believe that people who own forums dont double treble up to butt up their business and you are in cuckoo land but who cares, people advertise their business and you choose to either go there or not so is up to you.

No business can make everyone happy and there are as many cynics and back stabbers to a business as there are happy customers, more so as I have found out that the old saying is true, the more successful the business the more people are jealous and slate you.

I like your business, not for the food nor for the rooms but it has personality and provides a homely feeling in this ever changing shithole. The world for a western pattaya whoremonger is still intact as long as you serve the lovely orange splash and slightly different tasting brown sauce! :chogdee

I like your business, not for the food nor for the rooms but it has personality and provides a homely feeling in this ever changing shithole. The world for a western pattaya whoremonger is still intact as long as you serve the lovely orange splash and slightly different tasting brown sauce! :D

Tim, a famous post modernist artist, have you any of your paintings to display of the Soi Chayapoon area ?? :chogdee Maybe Dave could hang a few in the CT