Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

We are opening a new place in south pattaya on soi 17. We are situated next door to Tigglebitties and opening saturday 13th all being well. I will be shamelessly plugging the place constantly on the lead up to opening night with pictures etc. We aim to be a little different from the norm. The sign is already up and the name off the place is Chicaboom. Plenty more details and pictures off our stunning girls to follow.

Thanks

you have done very well to get the two blonde sisters from classroom 2 on soi 3, they were the top earners at that bar , and are both a great :bigsmile: glasses lady looks like shes from honey pot?? very nice also, with this good talent its gotta be worth a look

post-13887-1221052831.jpg

Has the girl in the above photo been just a little absent minded and forgotten to put something on?

I have been staring intently at the screen turning the monitor this way and that, developing a bit of a squint, but I am still none the wiser.

post-13887-1221052898.jpg

If this is the standard kit of the girls who are 'on duty', rather than just being promotional pictures, then I may just venture down although I will need to bring along my sat-nav as this bar is way east of second road.

post-10918-1221232434.jpg

post-13887-1221052831.jpg

Has the girl in the above photo been just a little absent minded and forgotten to put something on?

I have been staring intently at the screen turning the monitor this way and that, developing a bit of a squint, but I am still none the wiser.

post-13887-1221052898.jpg

If this is the standard kit of the girls who are 'on duty', rather than just being promotional pictures, then I may just venture down although I will need to bring along my sat-nav as this bar is way east of second road.

This is the kit the girls will be wearing.

Opening the doors at 12 midday tomorrow so if you get chance pop in and have a look. If all goes to plan things should be lively and we should be in for a good day. Plenty off beauties on show and lovely short time rooms available.

Thanks

Very nice girls....I hope that you aren't just showing the best 25%. If these are representative of the entire staff (maybe that is the entire staff), then it is worthy of a stop when I am in town.

The location is a bit out of the way though:

Suggestion - run a free shuttle(have the girls do it - semi clothed/bikini) to Walking St to grab the punters. This will be your biggest challenge - getting regular customer traffic to an out of the way location.

Best of luck with your new venture,

Zeus

Opening the doors at 12 midday tomorrow so if you get chance pop in and have a look. If all goes to plan things should be lively and we should be in for a good day. Plenty off beauties on show and lovely short time rooms available.

Thanks

Thanks Rotty, soon as I leave town you open!!! :D

Maybe I can check it out next year. Good luck to you!

How's the tennis going?