Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

"Not Broadcasting" Message on FLB Webcam

Hi Guys/Gals,

For some reason I'm not able to access the FLB webcam any more. This appears to be co-incidental since my ISP replaced a faulty Sagem modem I had with a Siemens Gigaset Router. After trying the refresh option the message just below the Justin TV screen momentarily flashes "Justin TV" then reverts back to "Not Broadcasting".Operating system is Windows XP/IE7. Any of you techies out there any ideas on this please ?

Edited by n3rgt

My first thougth is that you are unable to resolve the streaming video server... which would be a DNS issue.

I would try adding a secondary DNS to a Open DNS server, such as 4.2.2.1 or 4.2.2.2 (either will work)... see if that fixes the problem. If not.. we can try something else.

Frosty

My first thougth is that you are unable to resolve the streaming video server... which would be a DNS issue.

I would try adding a secondary DNS to a Open DNS server, such as 4.2.2.1 or 4.2.2.2 (either will work)... see if that fixes the problem. If not.. we can try something else.

Frosty

Well said, Frosty.

The above posts should be moved to the foreign language section.

Luddite!

• 8 months later...
on justintv which hosts the webcam with a chatroom it says that it has been suspended due to abuse

Old news mate :)

FLB Now has its own dedicated Webcam/Chat site located at http://webcam.flbbar.com

Register for the site and take a look... Lots of hard work gone in to developing it!

Frosty

on justintv which hosts the webcam with a chatroom it says that it has been suspended due to abuse :rolleyes:

As I recall, and I might not be 100% accurate, I think the message says "for violating the terms of service.

How you turn that in "suspended due to abuse" is a mystery to me. :D

As I recall, and I might not be 100% accurate, I think the message says "for violating the terms of service.

How you turn that in "suspended due to abuse" is a mystery to me. :beer

One mans abuse is another mans pleasure. :D

• 4 months later...

Frosty

I have tried everything,, getting "Oops this link appears to be broken" from Google tool bar,,whats up with that ?

I am getting this message from Internet Explorer

" cannot communicate with webcam.flbbar.com (208.86.255.173) NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS PINGED THE REMOTE HOST BUT DID NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE"

Any suggestions?